Smarty TNT, T&C CPRV and 60% Pump

mkoontz1

Enough to be dangerous!
What is everyone running their RP setting on their Smarty TNT on with Todd's Race CPRV? I am getting decent rail pressures on the Mild RP setting (I believe its #2) but it just doesn't seem to be making the power I would expect. I am running TNT SW-9 with timing on 2 and Torque management on 2. It is pulling season, and the truck just doesn't seem to be running as good as it should.

Sorry didn't have my signature with the first post!!!

What is everyone running their RP setting on their Smarty TNT on with Todd's Race CPRV? I am getting decent rail pressures on the Mild RP setting (I believe its #2) but it just doesn't seem to be making the power I would expect. I am running TNT SW-9 with timing on 2 and Torque management on 2. It is pulling season, and the truck just doesn't seem to be running as good as it should.

Boost numbers? Did you try wild? Butt feel can be deceiving! Especially with big tires!
Dyno available?

Boost pulls 45-47 during a hard pull. Haven't had a chance to dyno yet. Haven't tried any of the other rail settings in the Smarty. Nervous I guess. Truck made 470Hp and 985 tq on TNT SW-7 before I did turbo, manifold, springs, studs, injector nozzles, 60%CP3 and CPRV.

If you don't have a pressure box "MP8" try the other setting just don't leave it on wild!
You should be well over 600hp now! Find a Dyno and run 9!

Well I turned the torque management back to stock, and the RP up to 3 (moderate) and it seems to run much better. The rail pressures react like I would expect them too now as well. I DO want to find a load dyno soon. and see where I'm at now. Thinking I need 150's instead of my 100's now that I have the T&C CP3.

Back