smarty touch, firepunk trans and other 3rd gen parts

randal07

another guy with a truck
smarty touch - 700 obo

firepunk street/track trans 1 year old no core needed - 4,000 obo

steering box brace, cant remember brand - 100 obo

fabtech 6 inch coils, trac bar bracket, rear blocks, u-bolts - 200 obo

Local pickup or paypal only, buyer pays shipping and i will not ship anything without shipping number and someone to sign for at delivery. Located in Washington Courthouse Ohio. Text preferred as i am not on here often. 217-361-8832

Prices too high?
Not really, people just don't have a lot of money to spend.
I'm slow on moving parts, as well as 2 other guys I know.

Fortunately scrap is somewhat up, so I'll still be able to eat for a while.

Mark.

Not really, people just don't have a lot of money to spend.
I'm slow on moving parts, as well as 2 other guys I know.

Fortunately scrap is somewhat up, so I'll still be able to eat for a while.

Mark.

Do the other two folks specialize in the the light duty truck stuff as well?
Seems like lots of other things are going great, wonder if it is just the diesel stuff?

Tell me more about the Smarty and the tranny. Torque converter included?

Not sure if the smarty does deletes, I'll find out. Yes, the trans comes with doc triple disc and flex plate.

Gonna bump this up and drop a couple prices.
Smarty touch 500
Lift parts 100
Also adding a BD adjustable track bar, needs new bushings 200
Everything is OBO so don't be afraid to ask.

How many miles on transmission and what was the use

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

20,000 miles on trans and it's a year old. Used it to tow and daily drive

Do the other two folks specialize in the the light duty truck stuff as well?
Seems like lots of other things are going great, wonder if it is just the diesel stuff?

OTR trucking is pretty piss poor right now as well. Everybody that calls us is broke or slow on work or calling it quits when all of the new regulations go into place. We are on US30 and the truck traffic is crazy low compared to last year at this time. Oil fields are dead (or at least were last I knew). Trucking and oil being down usually indicates the economy isn't the greatest.

OTR trucking is pretty piss poor right now as well. Everybody that calls us is broke or slow on work or calling it quits when all of the new regulations go into place. We are on US30 and the truck traffic is crazy low compared to last year at this time. Oil fields are dead (or at least were last I knew). Trucking and oil being down usually indicates the economy isn't the greatest.

Not to derail the thread but my father in law has been an over the road driver for 30+ years and has finally talked himself into retiring this coming fall. He's told me this is the slowest he can remember freight being, EVER.

Not to derail the thread but my father in law has been an over the road driver for 30+ years and has finally talked himself into retiring this coming fall. He's told me this is the slowest he can remember freight being, EVER.

The trucking industry is going through the same changes farming has. It fluctuates too heavily over the years to allow the little guy to survive. The large companies have enough cash flow to cut everybody's throat and survive. Making $300 on a load for a 10 truck operation is detrimental but multiply that by thousands of trucks and it doesn't have the same effect. It is pretty sad to hear stories from truckers that call in.

Free bump for the OP. Sorry to derail as well.

Back