Smarty UDC Timing Calc V1.4

AH64ID

I have updated the calc to have a COPY_PASTE sheet. This provides one stop for copying the data out of the calc and into UDC.

Thanks to JFettig for the idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also made the PSI to MPa page so that you can post what you copy out of UDC instead of typing in your current pressure.

Same stuff as the previous calc.

The file is not designed by, nor endorsed, by MADS. It's use is purely at your own risk. I assume no responsibility for its use.

Okay, onto the file. I built this over the last 6-8 months and have refined it, and checked it's accuracy enough to share. I have had several people test it and all appears good.

This is a good tool for tuning, and may not be the final answer for your tune, but is certainly a good start. It's data is only good as the data you feed it, so be accurate.

Please let me know if you have any issues with it. I tried to include some instructions to help out.

Enjoy!!

Attachments

• UDC Timing Calculator v1.4.zip
    230.4 KB · Views: 0
Same stuff as the previous calc.

The file is not designed by, nor endorsed, by MADS. It's use is purely at your own risk. I assume no responsibility for its use.

Okay, onto the file. I built this over the last 6-8 months and have refined it, and checked it's accuracy enough to share. I have had several people test it and all appears good.

This is a good tool for tuning, and may not be the final answer for your tune, but is certainly a good start. It's data is only good as the data you feed it, so be accurate.

Please let me know if you have any issues with it. I tried to include some instructions to help out.

Enjoy!!
Thanks John,

I replaced it for the 1.3v you previously provided.

Back