Smoke at idle

Mine does only when it's turned up. I wouldn't think It would load up but that would be my explanation.

I have an 05LLY that does it. 50hp I.I. injectors for over a year, but I just put a stack on a few weeks ago and noticed it. Balance test and injector kill test showed good, so I'm not too worried anymore.

Is your EGR blocker plated?

If not then it is likely that you EGR is tuck open. My uncles 06 just did this. Would haze pretty good at idle and seemed sluggish on the road. EGR was gummed up and stuck open.

Is your EGR blocker plated?

If not then it is likely that you EGR is tuck open. My uncles 06 just did this. Would haze pretty good at idle and seemed sluggish on the road. EGR was gummed up and stuck open.

I just have my EGR shut off with EFIlive, no plate. Truck seems to run the same as it did before I noticed the haze. But who knows how long it's been doing it, just noticed it after the stack install.

Plate installed here and still hazes. Sitting idle for more than probably 10 min it gets really noticable.

plate on mine as well and mine hazes. I notice it more at night time or in low light areas. It does it on every tune I've ever tried, even stock.

Back