Smoke Switch?

backwoodsbubba8

know it all
how does everyone feel about these. does anyone have one or somenone who does? do they damage anything?

They don't hurt anything, they don't gain anything, and smoking people out is what's ruining this sport so don't do it. And if you do do it and brag about it on here then prepare to be crucified for doing it.

Last edited:
They don't hurt anything, they don't gain anything, and smoking people out is what's ruining this sport so don't do it. And if you do do it and brag about it on here then prepare to be crucified for doing it.

Rough week buddy?LOL

No. Just tired of people asking questions about something that serves no purpose other than to destroy our sport.

smoke switch = retard switch

go to cummins forum and ask how much horsepower your truck with a bhaf and 4" exhaust makes

This looks like something you read on the forum about Cummins....

Hello. My name is Jamie....and I like smoke.

_large group voice_ HELLO JAMIE! SMOKE IS AN ADDICTION THAT WE CAN CURE YOU OF IN 12 EASY STEPS!

i feel bad for the poster......considering there are actually competitions where such a switch would be an advantage

If you're canoeing down a street and you get a flat tire, how many pancakes does it take to build a dog house?

Scott

If you're canoeing down a street and you get a flat tire, how many pancakes does it take to build a dog house?

Scott

How big of a dog house? Chiuaha or great dane? How many rooms? Hipped or gable roof? The question can not be answered without more information.

Back