Smoked cab lights

Yeah I used some of it on my the tail lights on my 12 valve. I jus don't like how it turns out. I what the lights on my KW to be more shiny. The spray can stuff looked good, don't get me wrong, but it was to flat.

Having factory lights already on the truck if you add leds, do you need to cut and splice new wires to change from original to leds?

The recons, which I have are a all in one deal with smoked lens and LEDs. If one burns out you can't just replace the LEDs you have to buy a whole new cab light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When reinstalling the lights after splicing them, did you apply clear silicone or did you just use the gasket that comes with the lights?

Don't splice them. Solder the wires and use shrink tubing. You'll thank your self down the road.

VHT Nite-Shades #SP999. I have painted many lights with this. Works great. Jegs has it for $18.

Update on Anzo smoked cab lights. Just installed them yesterday. Look good. Wished they were more of the plug and play style. Would probably buy different brand if I were to buy another set. Question for you guys with smoked cab lights, does the light look red when it's dark out? I think I mite put different LED bulb in as well.

recon LED cab lights on my 07 chevy here, they were clear lenses, but i mixed up some black paint and clear coat, painted the cablights and taillights, look great. recon cab lights recently have stopped working tho after many "smacking" sessions and wire jiggles, im going to get a set of factory newer style and install and throw recons in trash.

Back