smokin around the town

man i dont care what anybody says i loved it man..... i'm guilty just like everybody else is on here and they cannot lie its a part of having diesel's

man i dont care what anybody says i loved it man..... i'm guilty just like everybody else is on here and they cannot lie its a part of having diesel's

Actually knucklehead being responsible out on the road is part of owning a diesel just like any vehicle. Keep smoking like a moron and we'll see how much longer it takes the EPA to totally spoil our fun, eh? Sound like a good idea? Excessive smoke tickets are already being handed out and pretty soon they'll be dishing them like candy on halloween. Hope you have a good job.

i dont get excessive smoke tickets cause i dont run around doin it all the time... i wasnt sayin i run around town luggin it everywhere i go. it's mostly when people piss me off or im passing one of my friends... now when i have a load on thats a different storycause i cant help that it's a 12 valve what do you expect

Actually knucklehead being responsible out on the road is part of owning a diesel just like any vehicle. Keep smoking like a moron and we'll see how much longer it takes the EPA to totally spoil our fun, eh? Sound like a good idea? Excessive smoke tickets are already being handed out and pretty soon they'll be dishing them like candy on halloween. Hope you have a good job.

Watch out, here comes the part where they usually talk about how much money they make, money is not an issue, and they aren't worried about having to pay a few tickets. I love the fact that pretty much all the guys who said they loved the video and do the same anywhere they go, or "it's part of owning a diesel" have very little posts. Anyone who's spent some time on CompD knows what's starting to happen in the diesel world and realizes that smoking everyone out is only going to speed up the crackdown on diesel emissions. $.02

Watch out, here comes the part where they usually talk about how much money they make, money is not an issue, and they aren't worried about having to pay a few tickets. I love the fact that pretty much all the guys who said they loved the video and do the same anywhere they go, or "it's part of owning a diesel" have very little posts. Anyone who's spent some time on CompD knows what's starting to happen in the diesel world and realizes that smoking everyone out is only going to speed up the crackdown on diesel emissions. $.02

i agree for the most part...however....

you dont have to have a huge post count to know whats going on at compD

look like i said man i dont smoke people out everywhere i go..... bottom line

X2...

i don't have a problem with most of those videos of bhaner since he's basically only smoking out camo... which is completely acceptable

lol look man i didnt mean to get on anybody's bad side. i was just simply stating that i like the black smoke i didnt and dont condone goin around town smoking aany and everybody out. i dont wanna argue with antone over this and yes yall are right this kind of behavior is what's gona cause us to be limited to the stuff we can do...... thank yall for trying to save our hobby and passion

lol look man i didnt mean to get on anybody's bad side. i was just simply stating that i like the black smoke i didnt and dont condone goin around town smoking aany and everybody out. i dont wanna argue with antone over this and yes yall are right this kind of behavior is what's gona cause us to be limited to the stuff we can do...... thank yall for trying to save our hobby and passion

Sorry man, we all get frustrated when videos like this come out. Most of us are trying to keep it on the track and rollin coal all over town gives EVERYONE a bad name. Liking smoke is one thing, who doesn't? (sorry Gale) but doing it everywhere and acting like an asshole is not cool.

Sorry man, we all get frustrated when videos like this come out. Most of us are trying to keep it on the track and rollin coal all over town gives EVERYONE a bad name. Liking smoke is one thing, who doesn't? (sorry Gale) but doing it everywhere and acting like an asshole is not cool.

Agreed :clap:

Caleb, did someone steal your AFC? Why do you need to replace it?

It'll die soon.

+3.

Back