SMOKIN UP KANAWHA Dugspur VA PULL

Is this a 2 day pull and whats the rules and pay out?

Its a 2 day pull.

Payout has not been determined just yet. Part of payout will be the hook fees.

Thats cool what kinda trucks are they planning on having or have commited to run. About a 5 hr drive for me and dont want it to be that im the only 1 to show.That seems to be the trend for me in that part of the state.

It should be a decent turnout. Im not sure if your class would have a big turnout but I do know there will be plenty 2.6 & 2.8 trucks.

Im sure Joey King & the Millers should have both their trucks up there.

If you are hard blocked you will be in the super street class. There will probably be some guys step up, but unless the Dirt Slingin Ram shows up you may be by yourself. Joe has said that somebody from northern VA is talking about bringing a truck down.

If you are hard blocked you will be in the super street class. There will probably be some guys step up, but unless the Dirt Slingin Ram shows up you may be by yourself. Joe has said that somebody from northern VA is talking about bringing a truck down.

Yea thats me, talked to them at TS about coming down but cant find a schedule for there 3" class. Who do they run with and is there a schedule any where?

They are putting this pull on by themselves. They pull with the local tractor organizations, but do not have one of their own yet. They have another pull scheduled for October 2-3. Start time on Friday is 6pm. Test and tune will start around 4-4:430. Still waiting to hear about Saturday.

Last edited:
It's going to be a good pull. Test and tune starts at 4:30 on Friday and the pull starts at 7:00. Pull starts at 5:00 on Saturday. A 3 1/2" hitch is required and the height is 24". Amount of payout depends on number of trucks in class, but it is 100% pay back.

Back