SMTTPA (Southern MO)

Sancrest

Super Trucker
We are hoping to have a great 2013 season! There has been some changes made to the rules by multiple request and to follow suit with other associations. We should have the 2013 rule book up on the website soon.

We plan to have a play day (weather permitting) in Conway @ 1 pm April 27th and May 4th. If there are any changes I will update everyone.

It is looking like our first pull will be May 11th but we are still trying to get it finalized. Stay tuned!

We really hope to see our diesel classes grow this year and welcome anyone looking to pull with SMTTPA. If you have any questions feel free to ask me anytime.

The new schedule is up on the website SMTTPA.com. The new rule book has not been uploaded yet but should be shortly.

The 2.6 class will be very similar to PPL rules.

Last edited:
excited for another season! just wish i had mine together!

The pull Saturday May 11th in Berryville,AR has been pushed to May 18th. There will be a play day in Conway,MO the 11th @ 1pm.

Weather is looking a little better for Saturday..................

Who all is going where tonight? Just curious

Sent from phone

West bound, hammer down. I was sent the wrong charger and I neglected to check it before I left home. They are sending me a new one Monday.

Grovespring has been canceled tonight and rescheduled for July 6th.

822 west mount Vernon boulevard... according to the interwebz

Sent from phone

It's raining right now. Get off exit 47 and go west. Sign about 2 miles down the road on the left.

Thank you, found out its cancelled heading to mountain grove now... geez! So much driving and I'm not even competing! Lol

Sent from phone

Back