Snap-on Epiq Toolbox

Spatel23

I have a white 84 inch Snap-On Epiq rollcab with workcenter top for sale.
It has the power bank drawer, stainless steel power top, and a black cover.

The rollcab alone is over $14k
https://store.snapon.com/KERP843B4-...Top-153-14-Drawers-84-Wide-White-P649697.aspx

This is a link to a rollcab without the stainless steel power top showing price.
https://store.snapon.com/KERP843B0-...s-84-Wide-Flat-Blue-w-Black-Trim-P872062.aspx

The workcenter is over $4k
https://store.snapon.com/KEWN840B0-Series-Workcenters-84--Workcenter-EPIQ-84-White-P864955.aspx

The cover is over $400
https://store.snapon.com/EPIQ-Serie...4-EPIQ-Roll-Cab-Workcenter-Black-P740823.aspx

Total dimensions are 84" wide x 30" deep x 72" tall

The box is located in Phoenix, AZ right now and I can arrange shipping to you if need be.
The box is mint, the only reason I am selling it is because I ended up with 2 of them.

Im asking 13k OBO for the whole package delivered to you.
Id like to move this quickly, BRING ALL OFFERS. Worst I can say is no.
I just ask that you make offers you are prepared to follow thru with.
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_6978.jpg
    IMG_6978.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6980.jpg
    IMG_6980.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6981.jpg
    IMG_6981.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6982.jpg
    IMG_6982.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6983.jpg
    IMG_6983.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 0
bump

If you are interested, NOW is the time for a VERY discounted toolbox DELIVERED along I-10 traveling from Phoenix, AZ to Baton Rouge, LA.
This trip/opportunity will take place on 6/24/15 so touch base asap if you are interested.

I'd bid on it but the divorce would cost me more than the box the day after I wrote a check for it and bounced our account.

Highly doubt you want to deliver that to Colorado. I highly doubt I would remodel my garage to complement that clean a$$ box.

I'd bid on it but the divorce would cost me more than the box the day after I wrote a check for it and bounced our account.

I thought all married men have a second checking accounts they hid from there wifes for just said purchases. Or am I the only one that does that.

Free bump

:)

I thought all married men have a second checking accounts they hid from there wifes for just said purchases. Or am I the only one that does that.

Free bump

:)

I do. Now just for fun. Let's play out the conversation with the wife when she see's said object. While they seldom know the price of an item, they will ALWAYS assume the larger it is the more it cost. She will check the account... then there will be questions. Suddenly that 14K box just drained your 20K account, and I can promise you the funds will never show up in the "shared" account. :doh:

haha.....thanks guys

like they always say.....easier to ask forgiveness then permission

bump.....11k obo delivered along I-10

Im seriously ready to move this thing......

Last edited:
Sorry couldn't resist. Free bump for ya man.

11225258_10155772117290441_2036962785979532591_n_zpsjb9svh6f.jpg

Guy at work sent me a text with that picture after I told him about this toolbox.

I'd just like to know how you ended up with TWO $20K tool boxes, and if you could add me into your will?

To expand on what Jory said... I don't think you'd see or hear from me again if I were to buy something as outrageous as that. She knows where the shovels and lime are that we save for our daughter's boyfriends. They work just as well on husbands. :hehe:

I've got about 20k in both combined.
Had this one then another better one popped up on eBay for cheap and I stole it.
So I'm getting rid of this one.
I'll be happy to get what I have in it back out is all.

Keeping this one.......
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435026861.794016.jpg

I will throw a number. 6k cash. Not an insult just what I can round up. I'm in az and you wouldn't have to ship.

You are real close but Ive already had a bit bigger offer
Thank you tho

Well its loaded into the trailer.....about to make the journey on I-10
If you are on the route and want it.....speak now.

Attachments

• IMG_2909.jpg
    IMG_2909.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 0
Back