Snedge, Weston. Need a Cummins part# ID. Looking for a small set of VP Injectors

ThisPreston

Rookie
I found some reasonably priced NIB 3944183rx cummins injectors, just want to make sure they are what I'm looking for. If you have time could you see what these are rated at? If these aren't 50-75 hp increase from an SOVP I am looking for a set that are. I also have a set of injectors I could ship out to have a small set of nozzles put on if that is an economical option. Thanks in advance.

I show those being used in the 275 HP rating.

Thanks, Jeff. It doesn't look like I'll be getting those for as good of a deal as I hoped. So, If anyone has a small set of nozzles or reasonably priced injectors in the "75 hp" range I would be interested. I don't know what hole count and size that equates to, or I would post it up. These are going in my work/DD to drive the VGT setup a little harder and maybe pickup a little mileage. The truck is a dog right now with just the 4k.

I have a set of 7x.012 nozzles. I can put together a set for you if you like. Or send you the nozzles. However.

Back