Sneek peek for SEMA

Nice looking Dave, can't wait to see it at SEMA! I understand you are on your way there?

Going through MO?

Looks good Dave did you go and pick up the body at GTS they are only about 40 miles from my house.That is where we got our body from.

Dale

Nice looking Dave, can't wait to see it at SEMA! I understand you are on your way there?

Going through MO?

No----BUT SHOULD HAVE!!!!!!!Sitting in cheap a$$ hotel at the Iowa/Nebraska line looking for the shortest way around Denver as the damn roads are closed and they are getting 24 to 36 inches of snow from now to 6 pm thursday night.Looks like it will cost me another 6 hours-------and the log book uuuggghhhh!

This is a little off topic, but why don’t you compete with the truck? Or have you started by now? I saw the truck in Indy last year and you just ran an exhibition. My uncle runs Nitemare and War Wagon and for a few years now I have wanted to build and compete with a diesel monster truck. As far as I now the rules would allow it right?

Is it just not going to be reliable enough at the power required? I know most trucks are making 1800-2000hp but 1,300hp with diesel torque should be enough. Also those engines are all over 500 CI. So that means why not go with a 8.3 or 8.9 Cummins or similar engine?

Do you ever plan on competing?

No----BUT SHOULD HAVE!!!!!!!Sitting in cheap a$$ hotel at the Iowa/Nebraska line looking for the shortest way around Denver as the damn roads are closed and they are getting 24 to 36 inches of snow from now to 6 pm thursday night.Looks like it will cost me another 6 hours-------and the log book uuuggghhhh!

Sounds like you better take 35 south to 71 south and go the southern route!

Big line of rain here all day must be the snow Denver had!

This is a little off topic, but why don’t you compete with the truck? Or have you started by now? I saw the truck in Indy last year and you just ran an exhibition. My uncle runs Nitemare and War Wagon and for a few years now I have wanted to build and compete with a diesel monster truck. As far as I now the rules would allow it right?

Is it just not going to be reliable enough at the power required? I know most trucks are making 1800-2000hp but 1,300hp with diesel torque should be enough. Also those engines are all over 500 CI. So that means why not go with a 8.3 or 8.9 Cummins or similar engine?

Do you ever plan on competing?
I have competed with some of the top trucks in the country (Bigfoot,Bounty hunter,Iron outlaw exc.)The rules do not allow it at alot of venues.The truck will pass tech,but they have no idea on how to tech a diesel engine.I have (along with N.A.D.M)sat through M.T.R.A. meetings and we have been put on a board with Dan Patrick to come up with a set of rules-----so it is coming.1300 hp. is enough but in the diesel world 1300 horse has alot of lag compared to 1800 horse on alcohol.So it is a learning curve.8.3 or 8.9 has alot more weight.

Yes Ron that looks like what we are going to do.

Yes Ron that looks like what we are going to do.[/QUOTE]

Come on by Im right on the way (Liberty) I'll buy breakfast!

detour because of snow-------400 extra miles
fuel bill from detour--------------------$350.
extra hotels because of snow detour----$225.

the look on a cabbies face when your ready to drag your trailer over his cab when your swinging wide to make a right turn on the "Vegas Strip" with a semi---------------F%&#$ing PRICELESS.

detour because of snow-------400 extra miles
fuel bill from detour--------------------$350.
extra hotels because of snow detour----$225.

the look on a cabbies face when your ready to drag your trailer over his cab when your swinging wide to make a right turn on the "Vegas Strip" with a semi---------------F%&#$ing PRICELESS.

That's our Dave!!!!!!LOL

Back