Snow Performance / 2010 National Sponsor

NHRDA

The NHRDA is proud to announce that Snow Performance has signed on as a National Sponsor for the 2010 season and also will be the Official Water Methanol Injection Company for the National Hot Rod Diesel Association.

For complete Details on Snow Performance go Snow Performance: Home

Thanks for the recognition! We are happy to be on board with the NHRDA and look forward to the 2010 Season.

If anyone has any questions about water/methanol injection we would be happy to answer them.

Thanks,

Grant Brisk
Snow Performance Tech
tech@snowperformance.net
(866) 365-2762
The Water-Methanol Injection Experts

Once I get the money for my performance tranny i should be grabbin a kit from them...

Good guys to have onboard also. I love my Snow kit. Used it to tow HEAVY from Texas to San Diego and back. Will never tow without it again. Great guys to deal with as well.

I can't wait for the lows to get above 32 so I can install my snow kit.. So far the parts and what not look to be top notch. everyone I've talked to has nothing but good things to say about it.

Hoping it will help keep things cool and allow me to poke at that 800hp number with this little 64 charger :). The main plan tho is to maintain 725-750-ish for a full 1/4, and some 60-130mph runs with out a meltdown.

Back