Snow Stage 2 water and meth

tirefrier

Coal Train conductor
Its does work as it is mounted and running on the truck now. Going the twins route so no need for water anymore. I run the 2 625 ml nozzles. I will sell all parts to the system not keeping anything. I use the window wash tank to feed the system but I am keeping my window wash tank. The pump is the one for diesels (it pumps the correct amount of psi). I am open to offers pm me. I do have a price in mind not going to lose my ass on it. also it has been on the truck for a year or so. thanks dave

forgot to mention it is boost activated and comes with the 1/8th npt fitting with the 1/8th barb end you will need to hook it up. Has a toggle switch for on and off and a led light that lets u know when its pumping water.

I do have 3 625ml nozzles and 1 325ml nozzles. I have 4 holders and 15ft of water line and 15ft of boost controle tube. The whole kit is complete with instructions and is working on the truck now. I will be removing the system on my next day off or sooner if someone buys. thanks dave

Back