So Why arent More Pullers Doing it????

There are also drop in kits that will get you more cubes.. so if you have to put pistons & Liners in it.. look at some of the other kits.. some just take some machine work to get more cubes..

Im not that rich or that concerned about Cubes. I think I can get to my HP goal pretty easy with the stock Cubes!!!

I think in the 8-900hp range to start out with. I can always add later after i get it up and running.

Its gonna be a sled Puller only, so I have some room to play with and not worry about it being street legal.

Now i just have to decide on a drivetrain!!! Not sure If I can throw down the coin for a Drop box, but If I can find an adaptor plate for an NV4500 i think that will make things a bit easier as far as getting it all hooked up!

You can take a DT466 block to 700 cubes if you really want to, I know of one that is.

That being said if you are wanting to do it on the cheap then you might as well scratch that idear, custom pistons are needed, along with a few other parts.

I know of a builder or two in Central IL if you are interested I can get their contact info.

I've heard the 1K HP for $10K for a DT466....But isnt that auctually cheaper than a 12v?

But from what Im reading, I cant even buy parts and do it myself!! Most of the stuff is, Send it to us, cut a check, and we will build it. Hypermax has a few parts listed, but nothing to were I can buy some parts, assemble it, and have a good motor....atleast nothing like 12v parts.

Maybe the fact that DT stuff is so secretive and you got to know somebody kinda mentality is why there arent many out there running in trucks!!!

Back