"SOFA KING" on

So Phyllis, are we going to have a "Powder Puff" class to deal with in Pro Street next season?? If so, I am Sofa King behind already:bang Cause you know momma is Sofa King going to wanna do this!!!!!!!! A**holes. WW

Quarterkitty just sofa king hasn't wanted to come out and play lately!! Tell ya what...I'll take one of those pretty demand flows in pink and use it to wipe the track with Quarterkitty's ass!!!

Haha oh boy! Those demand flows would look pretty cool moppin some booty!

So Phyllis, are we going to have a "Powder Puff" class to deal with in Pro Street next season?? If so, I am Sofa King behind already:bang Cause you know momma is Sofa King going to wanna do this!!!!!!!! A**holes. WW

Better start building that truck now!!! We have to have your beautiful wife in on this!!!

HEY GUYS...........i just wanted to let everyone know that THE jeff garmon will be turning the big 4-0 ON Christmas eve.....we are going to have an informal get together at our house on SUNDAY...Dec. 21---:cheer: 5:00pm at our house....this is a VERY happy time for us....we just got custody of jeff's kids and we will celebrate his birthday together as a family....WHAT A GIFT!!!!!!!!!! the kids and i will be making Christmas dinner....turkey, stuffing, green bean casserole, sweet potatoe souffle....and other yummy stuff...if you'd like to join....come on over....if you do...bring a dish or a drink and bring some alcohol of your choice....we'll have plenty...but...wouldn't want to run out!!!!!!! we love you guys.........if you need directions...just let me know....

Amy has been a BAD girl!!!!!!! Looking through some pics and saw this one. I think Big Swole is coaching her on how to deal with "THE" Quarterman. Love ya Amy. Gary

Attachments

• Loretta, and Turbos 009.jpg
    Loretta, and Turbos 009.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 42
Amy has been a BAD girl!!!!!!! Looking through some pics and saw this one. I think Big Swole is coaching her on how to deal with "THE" Quarterman. Love ya Amy. Gary

LOL

Yeah, giving her field sobriety test to make sure she Drunk enough to deal with him!!!!! lol

Darren was feelin GOOD that night as well!!!!:Cheer:

Where the hell is a quarterkitty??? Are you to scared to come and play??? Here kitty kitty!!!!h

Now now you little hotass I am not scared I have been busy making more hp. I am ready to play can we get a tease for the kitty kitty meow!!!!!

I'm Sofa King tired from workin all the damn time. How bout it, let's heat it up again. I'm Sofa King ready to race some of these sorry a** 5 thousand pd. truck's. How bout it "Hollywood"? Gary

I'm Sofa King tired from workin all the damn time. How bout it, let's heat it up again. I'm Sofa King ready to race some of these sorry a** 5 thousand pd. truck's. How bout it "Hollywood"? Gary

Well, my truck will be over 7K but I'll be havin fun watching'm race!!!

I'M SOFA KING READY FOR THE SEASON TO START!!!!
I wanna see what my build will do.....

It's TOTALY time for a BUMP for this Thread!!!!!

Less than a month away!!!!! Just made my hotel arrangements and We think we've got my tranny figured out.....Gonna Test and Tune Tmrw. Night and see.....I'm SOFA KING Ready and Can't wait!!

David, you had to go Sofa King far back to retrieve this thread it ain't even funny:hehe: It is time to get it going again. We are headed to Kentucky the week befor the race to look around and take some time off:rockwoot: Even though my truck won't be ready for TS, I'll be there to cheer the girl's on. I Sofa King can't wait!!!!!!!!!! Gary

David, you had to go Sofa King far back to retrieve this thread it ain't even funny:hehe: It is time to get it going again. We are headed to Kentucky the week befor the race to look around and take some time off:rockwoot: Even though my truck won't be ready for TS, I'll be there to cheer the girl's on. I Sofa King can't wait!!!!!!!!!! Gary

That's the Spirit!!!!!:Cheer:

Can't wait to hang with ya a bit!!!!

See ya there!!!

Back