Some of my work

fordsux8269

This is a mustang that we just recently finished it is a 377ci with twin 76mm precision turbos on paper it should make around 2400hp. This car is absolutely flawless alot of time went into it and we are very proud of it.

Attachments

• 2771.JPG
    2771.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 71
  • 444.JPG
    444.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 70
  • 5646.JPG
    5646.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 160
  • Turbo 094545.JPG
    Turbo 094545.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 44
  • motor 014545.JPG
    motor 014545.JPG
    99.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 4545.JPG
    4545.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 153
  • 54.JPG
    54.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 68
  • hjkll.JPG
    hjkll.JPG
    106.2 KB · Views: 110
  • 4354.JPG
    4354.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Where's the license plate lol? I saw a plated 67 fastback on V8TV that was a real nice trans-am type street car. Had a big single charger on a 351C that made something like 1200hp. Car was very docile on the street and would run 9s. My next project might go that direction...

:rockwoot: Impressive work!!:rockwoot: :rockwoot: You should be proud.:rockwoot:

WOW! That's some big turbos hanging up there. How hard is it to get those thigns spooled up? I'd bet it would be fun to drive :)

George

That is some TOP NOTCH work:drool1: .
Can you do that to my Vette:drive:

gstanfield said:
WOW! That's some big turbos hanging up there. How hard is it to get those thigns spooled up? I'd bet it would be fun to drive :)

George
Actually with them only being 76mm they spool like crazy. When we were running it in the shop we brought it up on power against the transbrake and we didnt have the two step set right and when he floored it it instantly went to 7200rpms and 20lbs of boost just free revving and he didnt have it to the floor for more than a second. It was pretty amazing the lights in the shop were flickering :rockwoot:.

This car runs in the true 10.5 program where we race on a true 10.5" wide tire. Its all about power managment in that class. Once we get done bustin some ass in that class. We will probably step up to outlaw 10.5. Where they race on a 10.5w tire which is actually about 12" wide and if we cant get it done with the 377ci motor then come something around a 632ci with twin 91mm turbos on it:ft:

damn that boy opened the check book. it looks sweet, i bet you and jason worked your but off on that one. and when are you going to get out?????? is she tired of you yet??????????????

looks good. we are almost done with a 25.2 caged stock suspension car that will run that class also, along with some outlaw radial tire races. The 10.5 car is in the shop being fitted with an Alan Johnson 526 hemi head alcohol motor that will have twin 91mm precision turbos on it. should easily make over 3,000.

Ps. if anyone needs anything from precision, we are a dealer for them and anything they sell. We're not trying to make a killing, just some pocket money for the cars.

Jesse Lambert said:
looks good. we are almost done with a 25.2 caged stock suspension car that will run that class also, along with some outlaw radial tire races. The 10.5 car is in the shop being fitted with an Alan Johnson 526 hemi head alcohol motor that will have twin 91mm precision turbos on it. should easily make over 3,000.

Ps. if anyone needs anything from precision, we are a dealer for them and anything they sell. We're not trying to make a killing, just some pocket money for the cars.
I have that exact same setup in my shop right now its going in a nova for outlaw 10.5
Where you located at ? and whos car is that

Last edited:
We are working on a 66 Chevy II with a 14-71 blown an injected on alcohol 632 BBC 25.2. I will try an get some pics up this week. This car also will have 2.5" ZOOMIES!

Back