Some perspective on Imelmo's Pro truck

6.0kingranch said:
That doesn't look very heavy. What's it weigh?

Projected weight with fuel and everything (including me) is right at about 3000lbs.

SINNER said:
nice looking so far, nice triangular rear sec. should be nice and stiff, better be anyway.
:rockwoot:
any idea when it will run?

Should be solidly in the 8's once it's done; more when i get used to it.:evil

SuperDave4x4 said:
Nice! That sucker is little.

Does the truck have a name yet???

PawPaw's Powerstroke as he left me the truck.

white07psd said:
how much rwhp will it have? how is elmo going to route the exhaust without it dragging the ground?
Around 800rwhp we think. Exhaust will be done by Joe Hellman using flat flex pipe to run underneath and then out the bed into stacks.

UNBROKEN said:
Right out the hood sounds good to me...maybe we can talk Danny in to it.

Actually, there's already gonna be a few other things sticking out the hood.:evil :ft: :ft:

Amish Elegance said:
Elmo is not a small chap, either. I wonder how he's gonna look shoe horned in that thing? Pig in a blanket? Bug in a rug? Smoke and a pancake? :doh:

That thing is slick. I see the vision. It needs a b!tchin paint job bad. Somethin evil to get rid of the cutzy little truck look those things are sometimes lumped with. Whatcha got in store?

Actually I fit in there pretty comfortably. They put a good bit of figurin' and work into it to make sure of it. I was about 275lb last I sat in it; down to 255lbs now (goal is 230lbs or less).

Paint is already decided. It's getting painted exactly like the big truck. Gonna have stacks too. Basically a Mini-me of the big truck. I figure that'll look pretty cool on the trailer.

I, well, my truck, already broke one of the lifts. LOL

Amish Elegance said:
rat-fink-cartoon.jpg

looks about right...i saw the pics when he was painted green and not to mention there is a piston shooting out of the hood and IT IS a ford you know :poke:

i kid i kid!! tho it would fit great for the lightning guys...those 5.4's are known for launching rods and pistons when you put the power to them. glad i sold mine before i could blow the motor

Unbroken, isnt that Todd Moyer's ride. We run outlaw 10.5 with a twin turboed 98 camaro and outlaw drag radial with a mustang and another outlaw radial camaro on the way.

Jesse

That looks sweet. I might stop by and check it out tomarrow. Is Ryans trashed up F150 and RX7 still sitting there rusting?

Back