Some pics of my buddies engine I built for him!!

oldsmokey97

As the title say.... here are some pics on an engine that I rebuilt for one of my good friends.
Stock rebuild with minor mods.

Mods are Big Stick cam, 14mm main studs, HD rod bolts, oringed and studded head with 60lbs valve springs, Tit. retainers and hardened keepers, 4k gsk, *18 timing.

Colors are Grave Digger Green (powder coated) and hammered metal silver from auto parts store.

It looks AWESOME in person and if my camera wasnt so cheap... it would have taken better pics also.

Tokeysengine027.jpg

Tokeysengine028.jpg

IMG]http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu307/oldsmokey97/Tokeys%20Engine/Tokeysengine029.jpg[/IMG]

IMG]http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu307/oldsmokey97/Tokeys%20Engine/Tokeysengine030.jpg[/IMG]

Tokeysengine031.jpg

Tokeysengine032.jpg

the "hammered metal" silver looks cool as heell. The pics dont due justice.

If he had more money... i kept tellin him that this thing would look F'In sweet with two Polished twins hangin on the side.

Lance

hmmm that hammer silver and a bright rich blue color would look really good together. engine looks good.

looks very nice!!! i really like the hammered paint-- easy to fix if it gets messed up as well

no kidding.

The paint looks like someone was spraying GOOD paint outside in a real bad fog or something. But.... when you really look at it up close, it looks badazz.

Lance

BTW..... my buddy that i am building it for (in the background of some pics) is a big guy (with an even bigger heart).. so lets keep that at that.

Lance

BTW..... my buddy that i am building it for (in the background of some pics) is a big guy (with an even bigger heart).. so lets keep that at that.

Lance

Toke is good people... Good friend of mine as well.. The engine turned out sweet.. Wish I could have helped more..

Looks good!You may want to put some clear engine enamle over the hammer tone, It melts right off with fuel and brake clean.

Very nice, you may want to block that back freeze plug before you install the motor easy to get to at this point and cheap insurance :)

BBD

hey its not what the truck looks like its what is under the hood. that's how you surprise the corvettes and mustangs on the road.

Seeing all these prettied up engines make me wish I would of taken more time putting mine back together. Maybe this go around will be different, I'm definitely in no rush.

Back