Some Q´s about M6 and ARP!

obben666

I have found a set of F1 Mach 6 and ARP´s. Used they are.

What is a fair price for these items?

M6´s are from -05 and has approx 1200 miles on them
I´ve heard something about there is 2 Gen´s of M6.. if so, when did they change and how can you tell if you look at them

The Seller thinks the ARP´s are the old ones (12mm)

RacinDuallie said:
I don't buy them prestretched.....(used)$.02

So you change studs everytime you lift your head?? Sound expensive..

Didn´t think studs was of the type that you overdraw..

But if someone have a good argument I will not buy them... if it´s not almost free...:bang better than stock for awhile..

Used studs ???? That would be like being #2 in line if you know what I mean.

Snedge said:
Used studs ???? That would be like being #2 in line if you know what I mean.

:what:

Hehe I C what U mean

My block can be infected and turn to a 53 I guess

obben666 said:
:what:

Hehe I C what U mean

My block can be infected and turn to a 53 I guess
:hehe: That's funny right there!

In all seriousness, you could send the Mach6's into Don (F1) before shipping them over to you. He could test them and verify they are correct and functioning well.

brnadon.

joefarmer said:
:hehe: That's funny right there!

In all seriousness, you could send the Mach6's into Don (F1) before shipping them over to you. He could test them and verify they are correct and functioning well.

brnadon.

Yep I could, or I could buy new ones cause the shipping to Sweden and back maybe kill the cheaper price I get them for over here..:doh:
I think there is some guys that can poppressuretest them here and check them, but its not Don off course:(
That´s why I´m asking, cause if they dont cheap enough, maybe I´ll go with the new ones, and then I can choose between 6 or 7 or maybe 8´s and know that they´re the new edition.

There is a "new" edition on the M6´s isn´t it? or am I way out on this one?

I really appreciate more info on this one... maybe Don himself would chime in here...

What I mean is the seller could send them back to his distributor or directly to Don for testing before they leave the US. If that doesn't work, have the seller ship them to me and I'll do shipping from Don and back.

brnadon.

Mach 6's are sweet! Out of ALL the injectors I ever used, Don's were the best. He's a member here and you can PM him, he can help ya out.

As for the studs, theres nothing wrong with trying used ones if there cheap, sometimes you get what you pay for, sometimes its a diamond in the rough. If you can afford to try them, then buy a new set if there no good, then go for it.

Ted

joefarmer said:
What I mean is the seller could send them back to his distributor or directly to Don for testing before they leave the US. If that doesn't work, have the seller ship them to me and I'll do shipping from Don and back.

brnadon.

Sorry! I meant FROM Sweden and back... the seller is here in Sweden:bang

PM Don, he might be able to tell you what he sold to who, he's pretty good at knowing who is running his stuff.

obben666 said:
Sorry! I meant FROM Sweden and back... the seller is here in Sweden:bang
WOW! That's quite a find in Sweden. Maybe buying them and dyno'ing the horsepower would make more sense. You should be able to get 410hp with the right amount of air and no timing or fueling boxes.

brandon.

joefarmer said:
WOW! That's quite a find in Sweden. Maybe buying them and dyno'ing the horsepower would make more sense. You should be able to get 410hp with the right amount of air and no timing or fueling boxes.

brandon.

Hehe.. Smarty is in da house and a II Silver 62 just sit and wait for injectors!:evil

Hey RacinDuallie, you old Swede...

You´ve said to not buy a used set of studs, can you explain how you look at it?

Hope you didn´t got offended by my last post, I always forget the smileys, but you got so quiet...

Just want some "scientific" evidence... and not just a statement....

I tried to figure out who had 6's in Sweden. No luck yet.

Just want to make sure you dont get stuck with something other than 6's. Do you know the guy?

It would certianly be worth the round trip to send them over for adjustment, but I hightly doubt they need it with 1200 miles.

Don~

Don M said:
I tried to figure out who had 6's in Sweden. No luck yet.

Just want to make sure you dont get stuck with something other than 6's. Do you know the guy?

It would certianly be worth the round trip to send them over for adjustment, but I hightly doubt they need it with 1200 miles.

Don~

Thanks for chiming in Don!
Olee Poole have sold them to the guy, and he is the only sleddpullin guy here in Sweden, so he´s known. He´s makin a P-pump conv, so its probably no wrong with the set.
The adjustment youre talking about, can it be done by some by experiend dieseltech here, maybe with a little info from you, or maybe there is some secrets involved with that? I know about a guy.....

If I send them to you, can they be upgraded to M7,or even 8´s and what would it cost?

Back