Source Automotive 05 10.77 @ 124.86 FUEL ONLY

Coaltrain

Took the 05 out for some racing fun started out at the Arm Drop event @ Woodburn Dragstrip and continued with some Division 7 NHRA Racing today. I set a new personnel as well as company ET on fuel only 10.77 @ 124.86 MPH.Videos to come

Congrats on the times. That truck is awesome, I saw it run at the dyno day in March. Are you guys going to run it at the NHRDA race in Woodburn on August 2nd?

Very nice!!!!! Congrats! :woohoo:

Are you runnin 31" slicks on that thing? Looks like it launches really well!

Way to go Bill & Rip!
I got to watch these runs from the starting line (and I have video from there of one of the passes). The truck really looked great, and it looks like Bill has figured out a way to get the chargers lit consistently without nitrous.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Wow! That must feel great! I love launching and I can only imagine what a 1/4mi long rip like that must feel like!

congrats on the run, the video is awesome, what a clean smooth looking run, did you guys put 4 link in it. the exhaust was clean, you guys really dialed that truck in. HELLO low 10's with spray

That run was very, very, very nice, little smoke, no shudder, just GO! :D :D

Still Factory suspension. I am hoping low 10's with the juice but a 9.99 would do also LOL

That's awesome.. What were your 60' and eighth times? They had to be good.. I've pulled 128.7 on diesel only at a little over 6500 pounds, but my best time so far is only 11.16.. haha.. Congrats on the times, and good luck on the spray..

Still Factory suspension. I am hoping low 10's with the juice but a 9.99 would do also LOL

If you crack the 9's then you'll need your competition license, or a volunteer who has one :evil I know a local guy with one who also has experience driving other people's trucks...

Best 60' was a 1.607 and my best 1/8 was a 6.888 @ 101.89 MPH. It was a fun weekend and floating bracket racing is kinda fun but I just hope that i brought some good attention to this sport and what these trucks are capable of just wish that I would have made it past the 1st round but I was on the brakes the last 500 feet on still broke out by .036 ran an 11.174 on a 11.21 dial

Good job Bill! It looked like a nice clean pass. The smoked cleaned up really quick. I bet that altered was surprised on how close you were to him at the return road! LOL

Paul

Back