Source Automotive 2nd Gen Swap kit for 3rd Gen 5.9 With S300 Sxe Turbo Upgrade

drewkeen

Old School
I removed this and went to a compound kit and a bigger fuel setup in the quest for more power. Kit was a great power upgrade has less than 10k miles on it.

I was running this with a S369 Sxe on my truck and a friend wanted to try it out over his S364.5 Sxe on a 12v truck. I mention this because I could likely sell the kit with either turbo of your choosing unless he decides he likes one over the other.

Kit is complete from the S&B air filter to the HX40 downpipe. It was $2400 new with a cheap S400 turbo. I have upgraded the turbo to the much quicker spooling sxe series which also flows more air. These are the latest in turbo technology and come with a FMW Billet compressor wheel. The S369 flows 105lb/min of air and I believe the S364 flows 90 lb/min with a quicker spool. Either should have no trouble making 700rwhp with fuel.

It has the ATS 3 piece manifold with a T4 flange and the turbine housing is machined to the HX40 downpipe flange on either turbo.

I will get pictures of the entire kit minus the turbo at some point over the next couple of days and post them. This is a very nice, like new kit. I do not sell old garbage that has been neglected and beat on. This would be a great way to flow some serious air and also get rid of that terrible 3rd gen exhaust note. This setup sounded WAY meaner than my compounds.

$2000 Shipped in the US.

Back