Source for HD Cummins engine/trans or trucks? For London Bus swap

Yotadzl

I'm in the planning phase of a 5.9 swap into an old double decker london bus. I need a good source for engine and Allison transmission combos, frame cuts, or complete/wrecked trucks. I will be needing all the components to swap to the bus, possible including axles and brakes. I have found some decent options through LKQ and a few others on line, but I am hoping someone on here has a good source. Bonus points if they are located in the northwest.

Ya that’s on the top of my list. But unfortunately around here there isn’t much supply and a lot of demand. Popular hippy conversion motor home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they show up on ksl classifieds in Utah and south east Idaho. not as often as few yrs ago. search regular classifieds or in the car and truck section under industrial/commercial vehicles. also look for ford f 700 or f800/freightliner. motorhomes etc. ive pulled cummins out of all of these over the years good luck

they show up on ksl classifieds in Utah and south east Idaho. not as often as few yrs ago. search regular classifieds or in the car and truck section under industrial/commercial vehicles. also look for ford f 700 or f800/freightliner. motorhomes etc. ive pulled cummins out of all of these over the years good luck

Thanks for the input! I will look into that.

Back