Southern Utah diesel drag race $500.00 payout Nov. 23.

Todd W

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Ok so not an only diesel race but there is a Diesel class. And the diesel class has a $500.00 payout. It is a bracket style race so anyone can compete. Race is November 23rd. more event info here

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Blackrock-Motorsports/325893907547096?ref=br_tf

The event has multiple classes. I like running the open class as well as diesel. Last race I got to go against a ducatti, a late 50's vette, some rice and an awsome 60's tubbed out beautiful drag racer.

I heard H&S will be bringing out there prostreet truck as well, hopefully that is true. I am planning on doing some T&T runs with my just assembled SS truck.

It would be very cool to have the biggest class there be the diesel class. If you are near enough and able I hope to see you there.

Are you running your trucks todd? Is BIGBLUE24 going to have the junker together?

Are you running your trucks todd? Is BIGBLUE24 going to have the junker together?

I am going to race my wifes excursion as it is a much better bracket racer than my race truck. i am hoping to do some runs with the race truck as well. I don't know if Will has the junker ready or not but I hope he comes up to race one of his trucks as well as his one tire fryer friend and anyone else he can convince to come.

You going to be there with the fummins?

Back