Spartan Tunes

BC06PSD

Hairless Cat Aficionado
I just want an honest opinion on Spartan's tunes. I noticed they're giving away their tunes and was thinking about trying some. I'm currently running DJ's and can't complain, but just want to try something different. The main reason I like dj's is they seem to be relatively safe. I don't have studs and have never puked running dj's for a year or so.

Are spartan tunes safe?

Dunno about safety, I have tried a few of spartans and they were good free tunes but I am back on DJ's Wild Looney!

I have seen spartans tunes first hand. And they hold there own. As does DJs. Dj will come off some hot tunes if you request it. But yes. Normally he stays on the safe side. Unless asked. And personally DJs customer service is what keeps us drawn. You can also. IF you are in the area. Get with DJ and do a live tune. Then he can unleash every bit of power from your truck. As each truck takes tunes different.

Spartan has good tunes, but i have been waiting 3.5 weeks now for them to send me mine.

I just want an honest opinion on Spartan's tunes. I noticed they're giving away their tunes and was thinking about trying some. I'm currently running DJ's and can't complain, but just want to try something different. The main reason I like dj's is they seem to be relatively safe. I don't have studs and have never puked running dj's for a year or so.

Are spartan tunes safe?

What do you mean that they are giving away their tunes? Does this mean they are sending them to ya at no cost? Just wondering cause i've been thinking about trying spartans tunes, but if they're free that's even better.

i have a buddy running spartan tunes on his 6.4....no codes and his exhaust ain't stock :evil

I know it was asked reguarding a 6.0, but if they have good tunes for a 6.4, must be good on 6.0 tunes too i would think

Back