Speed Limiter

105 I think bully dog might take it off or ppe but not sure. With 37" tires I can go to 119 with my speedo being off

I hit 105 and that's all she wrote. Tack stays at 2500 RPM. I know that the Superchips Flashpaq 3808 doesn't de-activate the speed limiter. Got there pretty damn quick but stayed there.

ya I even have a new superchip cortex their site said it did now I have it, It won't do the 6.7

Yeah that's why I bought it also, but then find out that it doesn't . Kinda pisses me off. I could of bought one of the many others that do .

Need a speed limiter over ride or the 6.7 will never get the new speeding ticket record with trailer in tow (5.9 was 111 mph):doh:

bubba1 said:
Need a speed limiter over ride or the 6.7 will never get the new speeding ticket record with trailer in tow (5.9 was 111 mph):doh:

LOLLOLLOL

Damnit Man!

too cheap

Turn the key forward after you hit 100mph (like trying to start the engine), gauges will reset and you will speed up. It worked on all my other computer trucks, (ford and dodge). Hope it works on the 6.7L

Back