spider gears and semi wheels.

Randiesel96

Fri Lyfe
Just for anyone wanting to hot rod around with 22.5's don't.... attempted a 2nd gear power brake / burnout, and I blew all the spider gears apart without even barking the tires. Which conveniently turned my limited slip into a posi due to the wad of broken stuff.

Maybe you should ditch the stupid semi wheels and leave them to the trucks they were made for.

How long have been telling you to quit doing that. Your almost on par to break as much as I have.

Sent from my x2 chillin in the middle of no where

How long have been telling you to quit doing that. Your almost on par to break as much as I have.

Sent from my x2 chillin in the middle of no where

awhile.... I cannot find the parts for it. sauer said he can't get the spiders and every set I have found won't work according to him. anyone with any input please chime in.

QU40430 L/S DIFF INTERNAL KIT in DANA AXLE D5

Dana 80 Spider Gear Internal Set 35 Spline Axles YPKD80-P/L-35-R

will any of these work? dana 80 35 spline limited slip diff is in the truck

Spider Gears/Misc Axle

Call Randy's Ring and Pinion, 866-631-0196. Give them the number off the diff tag.

^^^That's what I was gonna suggest. Check car-parts website. That's where I found replacement rearends pretty well priced. Probably easier then setting up the axle.

IMG_20130417_231310_578_zps0280f5a7.jpg

IMG_20130417_231144_409_zpsff44ad34.jpg

Not a single one spared

Wrong choice if you want both wheels to pull, they slip to easy, the taller the tire the easier they break loose.

I just want something that'll be good for a dd. And I'm going to sell the big truck wheels I'm over the rough ride, not being able to stop, and now breaking stuff

Back