spooling s475/s595

are IC's a thing of the past ? I've seen several trucks lately completely bypassing them.

Looks good.... I didn't have the sound up but, I'm surprised you were able to hit 30psi without burning out your driveway.

are IC's a thing of the past ? I've seen several trucks lately completely bypassing them.

Looks good.... I didn't have the sound up but, I'm surprised you were able to hit 30psi without burning out your driveway.

I was going to ask why no IC also... I guess on a drag truck with spray you could cool without the IC.

hey just so you know i think you may have a check engine light on LOL looks good man!

I was going to ask why no IC also... I guess on a drag truck with spray you could cool without the IC.

i drove the truck an hour up the road, when i got to my friends house everyone wanted to touch the piping to see if it was hot, they were all suprised becuase it was cool to the touch, i think for my application it will work, i hope anyways

Have any pics u could share? What size sticks are you using, what tunning?

hows the drivability? i want to twin my s475 with a s510 but fear that the few times i do pull a light trailer it will be bad. maybe i should just do it

Have any pics u could share? What size sticks are you using, what tunning?

the nozzles are extrude honed 130% over, i poseted a few pics in the same section under building twins. I can get a few more if you would like. tunning is just tnt/r i think its set on 3 now with default settings.

Last edited:
hows the drivability? i want to twin my s475 with a s510 but fear that the few times i do pull a light trailer it will be bad. maybe i should just do it
it drives okay, i dont tow anything and never will so not sure on that.

Back