Spring Dyno Day in Ohio

I'd call and talk to E.D. and see what they'd recommend for air

I have to agree with Joel. I watched your dyno runs, and that turbo you have now does not come close to cleaning up your fuel. Chris will get you what you need.

I just pmd and emailed chris...see what I cant get going...

That is probably the best decision you have made since you started building your CR.

Your truck is beautiful btw. Even with a deer smashed bumper. I want a CR to drive around everyday.

haha... funny... the best decisin was keeping it..lol thanks for the compliments, Im hoping i can sell the s400 someone will make power with it.. maybe i can get a smaller turbo to pack the same punch... haha and yes hopefully truck will be fixed next week.. might have to get turbo first...lol

My best pull was 532.5HP and 1100FT/TQ. I need more fuel cause I drained my rail when I put my Smarty on SW9.

That is probably the best decision you have made since you started building your CR.

Your truck is beautiful btw. Even with a deer smashed bumper. I want a CR to drive around everyday.

Yeah...I think he should make a dedicated street/strip truck. it's too sexy to be pulling sleds around in the dirt. :poke:

Yeah...I think he should make a dedicated street/strip truck. it's too sexy to be pulling sleds around in the dirt. :poke:

Seriously....he will drop about 500 lbs if he ditches the sled-stop on his rear bumper.

haha, I would say 300-400 for sure, if i got rid of big traction bars, sled stops, and hitch and also wheels and tires.. fuel cell and rear seats out.. me in it 6800...lol

haha, I would say 300-400 for sure, if i got rid of big traction bars, sled stops, and hitch and also wheels and tires.. fuel cell and rear seats out.. me in it 6800...lol

Sounds like you got it covered...you'll be kicking some VP @ss in no time LOL

nice truck and nice meeting you!

You have a nice truck. Wish I would have seen it hit the rollers.

Yeah it was good meeting some new people and you guys. Yeah I hit the rollers right after that lifted Ford that put down a whopping 350HP
Now im gonna throw either a TSTCR49 or a MP8 and some water/meth. Im thinkin about replacin my 64Special with a 66

haha.. talking. joel knows my plans for 2010.. 3 pulls in I will know what im doing for sure.. lol

Back