Spring Fling 2013 !!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE TMI!.......TMI!......EGADS!

Thanks for almost allowing everyone to toss their breakfast this morning duck.....
The meare thought or images of Wade in his cheerleader suit supporting anyone,including himself is enough to make all of us sick...It may even start a epidemic!

Glad I could help :D

Glad to see we are on topic, one of the largest dyno event's in the country and this is what we get what a great thread !!!

This is what happens when we all get very bored since the pics and videos are not ready yet and the Comp D Bridge Troll Wade come stopping by with his brand of science.

I could see why Coop didn't see them but Snedge ? They were there. . .

There were no Tastykakes and their eyes didn't fail them as I didn't see them either.
Snedge and I heard the TastsyKake man saying something about looking out for our health so he forgot them.Last time he brought them the Snedgester came up with a bogus contract to take them hostage and back to Western PA with him.Picaso didn't want to see a falls count anywhere match while I tried to keep Snedge from hiding them again.....LOL

how bout an admin takes this trash elsewhere? especially the king co cheese wade.

negatory, Wade needs to explain to us the difference of how nitrous works at elevation and sea level. Should get good, I suggest you go out and buy some Jiffy Pop.

Well I very specifically remember them being handed out on the grassy nolle . . .

Now that i think about it they were TK chocolate covered pretzels . . . .

They were good, Sam wanted one but chocolate is no good for doggies . . .

Well I very specifically remember them being handed out on the grassy nolle . . .

Now that i think about it they were TK chocolate covered pretzels . . . .

They were good, Sam wanted one but chocolate is no good for doggies . . .

Sam the hand warmer. :lolly:

What part of pretzel is cake? Look I love MG, but that was just sad. I cried myself to sleep Saturday night.

Sam the hand warmer. :lolly:

What part of pretzel is cake? Look I love MG, but that was just sad. I cried myself to sleep Saturday night.

I guess im just sooooo used to having good access to Tastykakes I dont get sad when i dont see them . . . . .

well hello everyone its been a while since i have stopped by and said hi ... So hello :) Was a great event out there.. I had a blast meeting everyone and talking through out the day .. I was there for the cause and for the party . I thank DGR and everyone involved in putting on that comp you guys did a hell of a job and my hats off to you.. it looks like your group could have very well created one of the futures biggest dyno comps to come pulling in big power trucks from all over the industry ... really looking forward to the events to come .

Okay then PLEASE have him bring BOTH trucks out here to the " Fall Brawl " soooo I can put the spank on both of them at the same time otherwise when I beat the " Race truck " you'll are gonna say the better motor is in his " Red truck "....

Remember I am use to making " UNCORRECTED HORSEPOWER "

easy there mr VA you dont need to get all hot and bothered cause wade is pushing your buttons.. we met as friends and left as friends .. you did win fair and square my hats off to your truck for making big power.. it would be cool to see if you could stick that power on the track .. you would be one hell of a problem for alot of pro street trucks in this industry ... with all that being said if you wanna bring in bold statements like you will SPANK both of my trucks for fall brawl and your use to making UNCORRECTED numbers.. now thats not cool..! thats not how i treated you but how your treating me... So i will tell you that if you think that red truck was even near ready from where it was back in 2011 when i was making 1633 UNCORRECTED on drakes dyno remember 2 years ago now..your in for a very big surprise during fall brawl and i hope that WICK of yours is turned up as far as it can be cause your going to need it :) This was a great even for charity i did donate and travel for the cause .. I did get beat with no excuses no crying .. i took my lose and moved on ..i said no ill to anyone other than your truck was dammmm strong ... But i will not have you thinking that your just going to roll that easy ... Im going back in two weeks with the actual setup i had back in 2011 to re dyno ... If you would would like to turn that wick up and have a re match i would gladly buy you a tank of fuel to travel back to DGR.. other wise will see how bad you SPANK me at fall brawl :) PS i really do like your team and truck it sucks to hear you talk like this post above... But it does push me so thank you mark ...

Last edited:
easy there mr VA you dont need to get all hot and bothered cause wade is pushing your buttons.. we met as friends and left as friends .. you did win fair and square my hats off to your truck for making big power.. it would be cool to see if you could stick that power on the track .. you would be one hell of a problem for alot of pro street trucks in this industry ... with all that being said if you wanna bring in bold statements like you will SPANK both of my trucks for fall brawl and your use to making UNCORRECTED numbers.. now thats not cool..! thats not how i treated you but how your treating me... So i will tell you that if you think that red truck was even near ready from where it was back in 2011 when i was making 1633 UNCORRECTED on drakes dyno remember 2 years ago now..your in for a very big surprise during fall brawl and i hope that WICK of yours is turned up as far as it can be cause your going to need it :) This was a great even for charity i did donate and travel for the cause .. I did get beat with no excuses no crying .. i took my lose and moved on ..i said no ill to anyone other than your truck was dammmm strong ... But i will not have you thinking that your just going to roll that easy ... Im going back in two weeks with the actual setup i had back in 2011 to re dyno ... If you would would like to turn that wick up and have a re match i would gladly buy you a tank of fuel to travel back to DGR.. other wise will see how bad you SPANK me at fall brawl :) PS i really do like your team and truck it sucks to hear you talk like this post above... But it does push me so thank you mark ...

Dimitri ,

You are right I did let Wade and a couple others get me wound up and should not have. We did meet as friends , left as friends and I still consider you a friend and awesome competitor. As I stated in previous posts you did admit you were beat and handled it with class. We BOTH put on one hell of a display of horsepower.
As for the " Fall Brawl " we are already looking forward to the event and competeing with you again. Once our new turbo is finished we plan on doing some testing ourselfs :woohoo:

Coop....
Thanks For The Photo's!

I really wish we could get everyone who took photo's to post them here.I know there were alot of other who took shots and it would be nice to have them all in one place so those who didn't make the show could get a good perspective of the happenings.

Dimitri....
That is one righteous running D-Max and it was very good to meet you in person.I am also glad I didn't base my opinion from the BS that gets spewed here and thank you very much for the donation.The Rice Family means alot to many of us here in our little club as Denton's father Curtis built many of our pumps/injectors and was one of the original pioneers of our diesel performance sport.BTW,Our little club has been around since our first gathering way back in early 2000 and the shows first started at the old building back in 2001.This was by far the biggest gathering we have had on the first day since the beginning.Look forward to seeing you in the Fall!.

Thats it... Nobody has anything else to say lol..

George..
I will NOT forget the Nitrous bottle for fall for you!
I'll also slip a email addy via PM to you if you get the video downloaded for me.I like the photo's of your truck that Coop took from up top of the trailer,they look cool.

Coop....
Thanks For The Photo's!

I really wish we could get everyone who took photo's to post them here.I know there were alot of other who took shots and it would be nice to have them all in one place so those who didn't make the show could get a good perspective of the happenings.

Dimitri....
That is one righteous running D-Max and it was very good to meet you in person.I am also glad I didn't base my opinion from the BS that gets spewed here and thank you very much for the donation.The Rice Family means alot to many of us here in our little club as Denton's father Curtis built many of our pumps/injectors and was one of the original pioneers of our diesel performance sport.BTW,Our little club has been around since our first gathering way back in early 2000 and the shows first started at the old building back in 2001.This was by far the biggest gathering we have had on the first day since the beginning.Look forward to seeing you in the Fall!.

George..
I will NOT forget the Nitrous bottle for fall for you!
I'll also slip a email addy via PM to you if you get the video downloaded for me.I like the photo's of your truck that Coop took from up top of the trailer,they look cool.

lol...thats cool andy......thanks buddy..................just wanted to say that mark and dimitri are 2 awesome guys....had a blast with DM at the bar the night before and mark is a true mench..................and dont meet up in 2 weeks, wait for the brawll and all the fans lol.........anyway, the reason my numbers were down 30 hp is because harvey sent me 90hp nozzles instead of 150's..............needless to say there on there way to me........:doh:

well at least you got it figured out, kind of surprised they sent the wrong ones.

well at least you got it figured out, kind of surprised they sent the wrong ones.

me to mike........thought i told you this, must of been angelo.....who is on a cruise ship as we speak lol....

Back