Spring Fling 2014 March 22nd & 23rd !!!!!!!!

Timebomb

Bootney Lee Fonsworth
Attention Everyone !!!!! Spring Fling Hosts some of the HIGHEST HP Trucks in the Country !!!!! This is A Must Attend Event !!!!

The Mason-Dixon TDC would like to welcome everyone to our annual Spring Dyno Event/BBQ.Here is the info of what,where and when...

What-"2014 Spring Fling"

Time... Start rolling @ 9a.m. till ? with lunch around 12:00 each day

Where..Dave Guy Racing
901 Range End Road
Dillsburg,PA 17019
(717)-502-0880

Cost...$75 for 3 spins with HP/TQ readings

When...Saturday March 22nd & Sunday March 23rd

The only rules we will have is stack owners will have to drop their flex pipes or allow us to slide the exhaust tubes down over the stacks and dually owners must remove the outside wheels to help keep the show rolling.Also for the dually owners if you would prefer to dyno with a set of 2500 wheels(singles) some of the guys may be able to bring their extras for you to borrow.Tools will be provided to help and other members will be able to help you if needed. We also would like those who attend to please place their trash into the trash bins and not leave it lay all over the upper field.Also we would like those in attendance to not deliberately tear up the grassy field if we receive any bad weather.

Please remember to bring something to share for eats, we have a very large grille and can grille up anything. Sodas, chips, covered dishes anything that you can bring please do.

Also Note.....
Curtis Rice Bracket Shoot-Out....
-On your T-Time card,on the back,you willl write down your best guess at what HP you will make.
-When you get in the dyno bay you pay the fee to dyno($75)and a extra $10 to participate in the shoot-out.
-The closest owner to their HP guess will be the winner and there will be a runner-up also.
-Plaques will be given to both the Winner and Runner-up.
-ALL money collected for the Shoot-Out will be donated to Denton Rice College Fund.
-In the event of a tie,we will use the torque number to break the tie.

Folks,this is for a good cause and for someone who we all really liked and has done so much for the diesel motorsports community.We will also have a place for those who wish to donate to the cause if they do not dyno that weekend.

So with going back to early Spring we hope we can shake the cobwebs loose early and have a great time. If you need a room PLEASE BOOK NOW !! Most hotels in the area are filling up FAST !!! Look forward to seeing everyone there.....Coop

Yes.

And Coop, remind me that I have a present for you. :)

sounds good, hope to be there. Thanks for clarifying last year that fuel only runs are just that, fuel only, no spool shots.

sounds good, hope to be there. Thanks for clarifying last year that fuel only runs are just that, fuel only, no spool shots.

Yes Mike, Fuel Only is just that FUEL ONLY.. Nothing else other then the air being drawn from the turbo/turbo's can enter ANY part of the engine in anyway PERIOD !!!!

Sweet !!!! Tell Everyone and Spread The Word !!! This Is Gonna Be A Big One !!

I'll be there with the buffalo chicken dip. Im done makin babies so I'm not missing any more of these events, I don't give a damn.

I'll be there with the buffalo chicken dip. Im done makin babies so I'm not missing any more of these events, I don't give a damn.

:hehe: "done makin babies"...Gordon, that made me laugh.

Can't wait to see everyone again!

Ill be there again with a couple guys ill try to bring some tenderloin to cook up.

just a shot in the dark, but hey Gordon, will you be attending? might be hectic, but might be a good chance to do some udc tuning. I know of recent tune receivers that are real happy with the tunes you sent them. what all would be needed if you could? will you be able to bring dongles, laptop? guess our end would need what besides money? Possible group rate if we get a few together?

just a shot in the dark, but hey Gordon, will you be attending? might be hectic, but might be a good chance to do some udc tuning. I know of recent tune receivers that are real happy with the tunes you sent them. what all would be needed if you could? will you be able to bring dongles, laptop? guess our end would need what besides money? Possible group rate if we get a few together?

I talked to him a few days ago mike, he will be there.. Hes gonna do a little data logging for me to, and some possible tweaks...

Yes I'll be there Mike.

Only thing I would need really is your smarty and your main dongle to get your stock tune. It will take me a little bit to build your tune tho. And I'm sure I'll be running around with a host of other guys wanting help with tunes, data logging and wanting to run my own junk.

Yes I'll be there Mike.

Only thing I would need really is your smarty and your main dongle to get your stock tune. It will take me a little bit to build your tune tho. And I'm sure I'll be running around with a host of other guys wanting help with tunes, data logging and wanting to run my own junk.

Would you have time to tune a 06? Duals pumps, 100% nozzles and a S46.7.

Almost the same setup I run that Gordon tunes. But I run a 75/83 /. 90

Back