Springfield, TN Street Legal Truck Pull - June 25

Shep

I like a nice rack!
It's about that time of year again and I called and confirmed today. Here's the rules (nothing changed) and if you can, bring a tarp or two so there's no excuse if a 10 minute storm comes thru.

4X4 Street Legal Truck Pull
Friday, June 25 7:00P.M.

1. Start time is 7:00 p.m. Must be registered by 6:30 p.m.
2. Trucks must meet street legal requirements. No modifications to suspension or external weight bracket. (Lift kits are acceptable)
3. All trucks must be driven in gate. If they are hauled in, you WILL go into unlimited class. No questions asked.
4. All trucks must be one-ton or smaller in capacity.
5. No propane or nitrous
6. No trucks equipped with kill switches.
7. Hitch height must not exceed 26".
8. Exhaust must extend behind cab and exit through stacks in the bed or in the OEM location. The Unlimited Class exhaust may exit through the hood.
9. All weights and loose articles must be secured! No weight brackets on front of truck. All extra weights must be secured in bed.
10. Current license and registration required and WILL be checked.
11. Weight Classes:
6,200 lb. gas maximum weight
7,200 lb. gas maximum weight
Stock Diesel
◦This must be a completely Stock Truck!
◦No programmers or chips allowed
◦Must have stock exhaust and intake
◦8,500 lb. weight limit
◦NO aftermarket gauges
7,500 lb. diesel maximum weight
◦Must have a stock Turbo
◦Must have at least 1" on travel in the rear
◦No water injection
◦Reciever style hitch required
8,500 lb. diesel maximum weight
◦Must have a stock Turbo
◦Must have at least 1" on travel in the rear
◦No water injection
10,500 lb. diesel maximumweight
◦Must have stock Turbo
◦Must have atleast 1" on travel in the rear
◦No water injection
Unlimited Diesel
◦Truck must weigh less than 8500 Lbs.
◦No Nitrous or Propane
◦Hanging weights accepted
◦Water injection accepted
12. Must have DOT approved tires. NO cut tires.
13. Puller must provide a 1" or larger clevis.
14. Age requirements:
•15 years or younger MUST have written parent's consent and adult accompaniment.
•16-17 years MUST have written parent's consent.
•18 and over - driver assumes full liability.
15. ALL participants MUST wear seat belt.
16. $20 hook fee (per hook).
17. 80% payback per class (except Unlimited 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will be paid. Unlimited Class pays - $125.00 for 1st place $75.00 for 2nd place)
18. All trucks in Unlimited Class will pull in a single class together.
19. Trucks will be inspected at gate and weighed and classed accordingly.
20. Only 1 person per truck when pulling, except if under 15.
21. Any announcements or rules made/changed the day of the event, if needed, supersede these rules.
22. Puller will be disqualified if management is suspicious of puller being under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
23. Truck inspections, before or after the pull, that find violations to the following rules of their Pull Class will result in an immediate disqualification of truck and driver; all registration fees and prize money will be forfeited.
24. Puller will have 2 chances to pass the 25 foot marker. After passing the 25 foot marker, or after second attempt, distance pulled will be the recorded distance.

Last edited:
Bump to get off of page 3, and to say I'm not kidding about the tarps! If everyone just throws one in the truck before you head out it would be good insurance!

Im no-go now!! Dropped a cylinder and will probably be vehicless for the rest of the year cause I just got my mother out of a financial bind and it left me completely screwed so the truck will be parked til or if I ever get the funds to fix it.

Tech was measuring your hitch last year.

It's a brush pull.

Usually a really nice track too!

I won't be able to make it, But I'm sending two trucks! Blake Trimble and Kyle Tate....Both DuraMax's both ready to take 1st and 2nd!

ill be there...probley watching though...*bdh* ......chirs shep, travis..yall still up for some mexican food?? i might just have to ride the steel horses again....;)

hey, at the beginning of this thread it says the pull is Fri. the 25th. is that right ? The spring pull in Springfield has always been on a Thursday And Fri was the Tractors,and hot rods.

going to google it in see how far away this is. If i can get new gears in locker done. Plus finish up a few customers trucks we may make it down. Also Barry sturgis ky is having a pull saterday nite. Outdoor track 300 ft. or better. 309 took frist last year in i took second.299.9

The Spring Pull is on Friday night for the "Street Trucks" and Tractors and Pro trucks on Saturday night.

In August they have the Fair Pull the "Street" Trucks are on Thursday.

Barry i think it's a run what ya brung deal i havnt seen any rules all i know is 8500 lbs 26'' hitch rule. Scheid will be there pulling 3.0 for itpa along with some other trucks.

did they just start the Fri. thing this year ? I've been going to this pull for 4 years now and the spring pull has always been on a Thurs. Don't make me think i'm loosing my memory Phil.

You're losing your memory Barry, Phil's right, it's Friday night. Has been in the spring since at least 2007. Couldn't find older than that.

Scott

Barry u did see the rules u will have to pull unlimited. cuz of the. turbo. So beat joe for me

Back