SS Pics & Vids Thread

So is the suncoast truck out of it? Or do they have time to get 'er back together?

How'd the Lazar Smith handshaker do?

Last I seen the suncoast crew had the tranny apart and.new. parts laying there so my guess is we will see them tomorrow

bobby

I'm no drag racer (never been accept to beechbend for TS & never raced at a track either) so it's "not my thing" typically but this is a REALLY cool class/race!!! I've thoroughly enjoyed the videos the you're posting swole, thank you very much.

Maybe when the pull truck is done, I'll try to setup the ol DD & try my hand at racing from time to time. Watching this makes it very tempting!!

I'm no drag racer (never been accept to beechbend for TS & never raced at a track either) so it's "not my thing" typically but this is a REALLY cool class/race!!! I've thoroughly enjoyed the videos the you're posting swole, thank you very much.

Maybe when the pull truck is done, I'll try to setup the ol DD & try my hand at racing from time to time. Watching this makes it very tempting!!

It's fun trust me I prolly have over 100 passes on my truck, most of them test n tune but that was only in about a years time.

Seth's truck is a Bosch standalone CR.

Camomax had the first 10.XX pass in qualifying and came out with a fist full of benjamins.

There were three transmissions completely torn down and rebuilt today. One multiple times. Pics to follow.

I was going to quietly use the thread tools bar, and subscribe, but after I had to scroll down through 3 pages of TARDS posting SUBSCRIBE, I want to be part of that cool crowd, that thinks the freaking world wants to know they SUBSCRIBED to the thread or are just to damn dumb to use thread tools.

So- SUBSCRIBED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shake:

Thanks for the updates Swole, weuns who are stuck in arm pit New Jersey appreciate it.

So, anyone gonna let us know how many trucks showed up.

Lazarsmith hasnt made it? how long before qualifying closes?

I expected faster times. low 11s high 10s for the top 16

Back