Stacking Chips

yeah my truck's running strong at 230,000 miles.. never missed a beat!!! i was thinking the same way until i read about the imbalanced flow that could result from doing them yourself, then i realized that there was nowhere near me that would be able to flow them!! trust me, you'll never wanna go back to stock anyway :rockwoot: and your stage 1s can be detuned to work just like stock!!

Really? How do they do that?
:bang

What kind of fueling would be suggested for stage 2. Is a raptor pump going to be to much. Is the super duty pump conversion a pain in the a?

What kind of fueling would be suggested for stage 2. Is a raptor pump going to be to much. Is the super duty pump conversion a pain in the a?

my stock OBS fuel pump is enough to supply stage 2s, but my HPOP was in need of some help... my truck was throwing CELs from 0-80ish runs... and you could feel it falling off at about that point... since then i've switched to the superduty HPOP (17* compared to the old 15* on the OBS) and haven't had 1 CEL and it pulls strong with the HPOP at WOT in the 3000+ psi range...
but the superduty fuel system is a good upgrade compared to the OBS fuel system, i could probably gain a tiny bit from switching over to that but i would not be noticable except on a dyno or on the strip, and even then not much at all...

and about the superduty conversion, i'm probably gonna be doing that come spring or summer and i haven't heard any difficulties with it

Back