stacking TST comp and XZT+

jmd025

Occasional Poster
Should I hook up the TST first, and then piggy back the XZT+?

Thanks
Josh

Should I hook up the TST first, and then piggy back the XZT+?

Thanks
Josh

Sorry for not getting back to you on that pm. I forgot.

I have my TS mvp first then the TST.

They both boost fool, so I don't think it matters in my case.

I wonder if it even matters? For some reason I had got it in my mind that the TST needed to see the "true" reading, I dunno.

I think this is gonna be some mean fueling.

I wonder if it even matters? For some reason I had got it in my mind that the TST needed to see the "true" reading, I dunno.

I think this is gonna be some mean fueling.

if both boxes fool boost, i dont think it matters.

something else to think about, does the tst fool boost when off? you said you were going to be riding around with the tst off.

i think im going to switch mine today to see if anything happens.

TST does need to see true reading. Fueling is based on boost.

but does it fuel harder with additional boost?

i still have my quad commander on the original map plug. it shows more boost then what its really making and goes up to 20psi then starts going backwards to the teens.

Doesn't the TST have a 0 setting, so I could leave it on, but just on zero. If hooking the XZT+ up second gets me less fueling out of it, thats ok. I want full fueling from the TST. I'm gonna jump over to CF and ask quad about boost fooling the XZT+ and how it will react.

Word from Quadzilla is hook the TST to the Map sensor, then hook XZT+ to TST. Will work either way, but this way will give you more fuel. The XZT+s boost fooling would screw up the way the TST fuel if hooked up the other way. This may be the same deal with your stack Brian.

Word from Quadzilla is hook the TST to the Map sensor, then hook XZT+ to TST. Will work either way, but this way will give you more fuel. The XZT+s boost fooling would screw up the way the TST fuel if hooked up the other way. This may be the same deal with your stack Brian.

that makes sense.

thanks

Hey, I have been looking at the MVP since they announced it. What do you think about it? Considering trying it out.

Hey, I have been looking at the MVP since they announced it. What do you think about it? Considering trying it out.

i miss my smarty. the mvp took its place and their two different animals.

i got another smarty coming to try with the mvp/tst. if they dont play well together ill be selling the mvp.

it doesnt fuel hard enough down low for my liking. its more of a mid range box, it has a nice punch at 2k or so.

it has taken me a little while to get use to it. i drove with a smarty for so long im not use to using the pedal as much and with the mvp i have to.

i can drive around with just the mvp no tst and be happy.

im hoping ill have the ultimate stack next week. Smarty/MVP/TST Comp:ft:

i do think that if i wouldn't have tapped my pump. i could have been content with just smarty and mvp, but i might be wrong, i hope im not.

Back