stacks

my79f

i've been thinking about doing stacks on my truck, and i was wondering if yall could post up pictures of your trucks with stacks on them. i have a headache rack and toolbox and would like to keep those two things, but i dont really know ho w well the stacks would look with them.

thanks, Austin

welcome aboard austin an its ur truck bro trick it like you want it lol {warning stacks are addictive an loud as hell} but for sure an eye opener at every intersection

Hey welcom to the site....stacks are cool, i saw a dodge today with them and when he pulled away from the light it was cool, i wanted to chase him down and give his a compD bussiness card? hey anybody make those up?

this is how my stacks started out
IMG_0023.jpg

and you cant really see it here, but they are cab height now

Josh1.jpg

and yes, they are satin black

my79f,

Check our site we have a number of pics when you select the stacks for your truck etc.

Mark @ DPPI

thanks to all, yeah my buddy known as RubberDuck on here has really turned me on to stacks,

as a little background here is what i have done to my truck
-kwik airfilter mod
-5k mod(only sometimes does it get turned on)
-pillar gauges
-superchips chip

and coming this week are
-BTS valvebody
-the boost fooler
-and some new LEDs

h2odrx said:
i wanted to chase him down and give his a compD bussiness card? hey anybody make those up?

Got a pile of em...shoot me your address.

Picture011.jpg 7" turn outs....I have more, may take me a while to up load them all....or I could shoot you an email....which would be a lot faster. PM me you email addy if you'd like.

oh god i just got wood firedawg.

does anybody have turnouts on a superduty cause that's really what i like but i just dont know how they would look.

well cody(aka rubberduck) has turnouts on his dually and it looks awesome. i'm thinkin' about gettin' so 5" or 6" miter cuts on my truck. i absolutely love the look of stacks:rockwoot:

hey tatsch, dude i didnt know you were in austin. shoot me a PM we should chat.

to everyone that has posted yall have just made my decision to get stacks that much better. i appreciate yall postin up with those pics.

i have been wanting to do stacks for a long time now. does anyone make a complete turbo back kit? just curious. thanks. is there anyone in here from the austin area that i might be able to check yours out just incase i try to make my own setup. pm me if your around the austin area.

thomas

txastuff79 said:
i have been wanting to do stacks for a long time now. does anyone make a complete turbo back kit? just curious. thanks. is there anyone in here from the austin area that i might be able to check yours out just incase i try to make my own setup. pm me if your around the austin area.

thomas

We do, what year truck you got? What size stacks are you lookin' at? That way I can give you a part number, and some distributor numbers you can call for quotes!!

Back