Stacyh is a b*tch!

01silver bullet

Washed up
Well July 10th I purchased some connector tubes from Stacy h on here, and a few weeks went by nothing, so I pm him and he said o ya what's your address again, they sent them back to me because it was wrong address, so he said he sent them again and i still haven't seen them and he won't reply to me at all, they were only $45 but WTF Man! so any ways buyers beware, Don't buy from this guy

if you need some stock ones i will help you out. just pay shipping. let me know

Well July 10th I purchased some connector tubes from Stacy h on here, and a few weeks went by nothing, so I pm him and he said o ya what's your address again, they sent them back to me because it was wrong address, so he said he sent them again and i still haven't seen them and he won't reply to me at all, they were only $45 but WTF Man! so any ways buyers beware, Don't buy from this guy

That sucks. Were they 093's?

RonA

No they were stock tubes Ron, I need some shockers cause I drilled mine to 093
Smc953, I will pm you about your tubes, thank you very much man, that's how the diesel community should be!

I think I have my stockers from my vp head. Ill look around, you can have them if I can find them

Thankyou guys very much I really appreciate it! I think im getting tubes from smc, If I dont ill let you know, thanks, matt

matt the tubes are yours. i sent you a pm with my info. the old saying pay it forward. i don't mind helping out. isn't this what it is all about helping and learning.

matt the tubes are yours. i sent you a pm with my info. the old saying pay it forward. i don't mind helping out. isn't this what it is all about helping and learning.

:clap::clap::clap:

Back