Stand alone tranny controller on 2000 cummins

bling

Has anybody messed with these. I'm having issues with my truck shifting consistently at the track. It's hanging the od shift and sometimes the 2-3. I don't want to go manual vb. Was thinking about stand alone setup...thoughts opinions?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

One: search
Two: yes, people have great results from some of them

If you have a problem now, the likelihood of a problem after a hardware change is very high

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

One: search
Two: yes, people have great results from some of them

Most of the threads I have found are not first person experience/write-ups, just questions on tunes. Assistance to a thread with a detailed write-up on install/usage would be appreciated.

Fair enough. If you searched, you should have come across the Firepunk Anteater thread. If you are interested in that product, post your unanswered questions there and we will attempt to answer them. This way others reading the thread will have the product specific answers in one place.

I had/have ATS version lots of tinkering is required you pretty much have to have a laptop all the time because you will want to adjust things as your loads change and environment your driving in changes I never found the right kind of switch to roll between calibrations and modes so that might help. I finally converted back the a stick out of frustrations.

Fair enough. If you searched, you should have come across the Firepunk Anteater thread. If you are interested in that product, post your unanswered questions there and we will attempt to answer them. This way others reading the thread will have the product specific answers in one place.

Instead of hitting the easy button and telling people to SEARCH AND sift through millions of threads why not post a link since you seem to know exactly where to look. This is why I don't visit this page to much anymore. Always get the same do a search answer......dag nabbit

I did search it before I put a post up. The results that did come up were opinions at best with no real first hand experience and most were years old. ...so I put a new post up.

Back