Started on my Hitch

DSC01148.JPG

I think i made the whole to small. :bang

It is 2" x 3" i wonder if it will work at for the DHRA pull in houston??? I can belive i didnt pay attention to this.

I can only get about 1/4 inch out of the whole maybe on both sides. But it will be pushing it. then it will be 2 1/2" by 3 1/2 so i might just give that a try. Wont hurt to try it. I cant belive i over looked this. pIsses me off.

I can only get about 1/4 inch out of the whole maybe on both sides. But it will be pushing it. then it will be 2 1/2" by 3 1/2 so i might just give that a try. Wont hurt to try it. I cant belive i over looked this. pIsses me off.

You'll be fine. I pulled with a 2 1/2" twisted clevis for 2 years before I built my hitch.

That is a good looking hitch. I think i would just make the hole as big as possible, and run it like that. I dont think you will have problems with it.

If anyone wants one like that i can get one built for around $250 or so but you will need to get the 2" square stock.

Just copy and paste the line that says "IMG Code"

ok on edit, you have to rename that picture when you put dustins hitch toghether as one word you get a bad word which filtered out.

Well i got mine fixed. All i had to do was cut an extra 1/4" off the long side and it was 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 . It got used twice this weekend and it did just fine. Other than bending my bolt on bumper a little more.

Back