Steed speed t6 competition manifold on a third gen.

Joesixpack

Pull'n it.
So I'm going to mount my s480 as a single just to see what I can get out of it as a single.

Curious as to how it will fit with the t6 competition header? Downpipe to fit?

The battery, and holder is gone for the triples. Seems to me the charger is going to be high, as in touch the hood high, yet I'll likely never close the hood living on the dyno....:hehe:

I believe Bean did the same thing in the CR Ford.

Are you going to use the straight flange?

I've done a 475 on a 2nd gen manifold flipped with a 1" spacer between the exh housing and manifold. There was 1/2" between the comp cover and hood. It'll be close for ya

Downpipe will be a 90 or close, probably best to cut the cowl if you didn't already. The compressor cover will be a very tight fit to the manifold as well...

Cut the cowl! Thats just nasty LOL. Maybe i should mock it and put it where a want and get steed to angle the flange.

Battery and **** is gone for the tripples so there has to be a comfortable fit somehow.

Steed doesnt angle the flanges anymore on the competition T6, though we could probably talk them into it.

I talked to the fellow there a little while ago and sounded like they'd accommodate.

I talked to the fellow there a little while ago and sounded like they'd accommodate.

Im sure he will, i had got the last one about 4 months ago and he stopped offering that option, but for a small fee it could be done.

Most I got out of a 80 with a 1.32 housing was right at 1000 at the wheels a couple years ago and I think I peaked hp around 4600-4800 or so. Think it could do more with a tighter housing that brought peak down lower where the head flows more.

Back