Steed speed wastegate block off

stackx2

Does anyone have a source for a wastegate block off for the new style raised wastegate divider? I just got my new mani and am not ready to run twins yet so I don't need the wastegate at the moment. Thanks

If you have any left txt me info 5092406104

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If all else fails... Mcmaster Carr, stainless block off plates. $25 I think

Tmoney, are the ones you have for the new style with the raised divider?

I got mine from steed; came with both styles 20$ to my door.

I got my cap from master car.

I talked to steed and they don't have any and no info on where to get them

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This sucks, I would just make one on my lathe but somehow a jaw on the chuck came up missing.

Kinda pisses me off Steed just throws their hands in the air on this. Their manifolds are expensive and they should offer the full plug block off since the gate port has been proven to hurt spool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, I tried messaging him on fb and no answer at all. It wouldn't be all that hard to make either. It is such a beautiful product, but I can't use it.

They work fine, but there was testing done that showed slower spool with their gated manifolds because the gate port isn't divided. It's open to all cylinders.

What's the problem with the normal block offs?
5815267f3e56e3954e193547ee180e38.jpg
4bea212721453940e8cb484e918e55d3.jpg

The divider is raised above the flange, so a normal block off won't work.

O wow, I didn't realize steed had put a divider in. Now I want a new one!
Is anyone making special block offs? Could just weld a small caped piece of pipe to a v-band but I don't see any way to seal it and keep it truely divided.

There were some pics of a block off that had a built in "plug" that protruded down into the manifold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back