sticky turbo vanes

BCS

My vanes in my turbo keep sticking Is there A easy way to clean them Or A soluition for this problem?
06 6.0L Sct from DJ 4" exhaust Afe stage Two

Easiest solution is for the dealership to replace it for you. There's really not much you can do, except for pull it and clean it yourself, a timely process that should be a warranty issue from your dealer. There is some TSBs on it and they have continually updating procedures.....

When I get into the throttle Maybe 3/4 or wot Then let out of it Then give more throttle I have no boost presure For A couple seconds sometimes minutes then the boost comes back

thats what it sounds like. do you get a bunch of smoke when your in the throttle and no boost? i had to have my turbo replaced, as well as both heads at 75k.

i keep posting in these type of threads about how my turbo does the same, you'd think i might have taken care of it by now. oh well, at least i can still ***** for a reason. oh, that and my injectors, cracked y-pipe, trans, glow plugs, etc. hahahaha. oh well. good luck with yours

Garrett

take the afe off and take her in. I would make a new thread, maybe on a couple forums, stating where you live and asking for recommendations on where to take your rig. good luck.

There's a procedure for it on one of the other sites... not really that bad... couple hours for the first time. According to the author, who works in a garage, I want to say he can do one in just over an hour now? I'll see if I can find the link...

just did mine yeterday. under 4 hours out cleaned and back in. that includes the cool down time. wasent the funist thing i have don but a good learning curve for me.

it not bad i can remove 6.0 turbo in 35 min, check you EGR valve too unplug in the run see if runs better could be sticking

Mooring Product said:
Will be doing mine with a Ford tech this week. I will take pictures.

I can see my week has been planned for me.