stock 3rd gen parts need gone

SMOKIN-U

Comp Diesel Sponsor
have a handful of stock parts from 3rd gen trucks. not doing anything but collecting dust all offers welcome i want it gone. pm me or text me at 417-483-2064

headlights 3rd brake light and tail lights from 05 200 for all plus shipping obo

2 stock metal end tanked intercoolers 350 plus shipping obo

black hood from 05 non-metallic 500 obo plus shipping

2 sets stock connecting rods make offer

set of pistons standard bore 1 bad make offer

several sets of factory head bolts, pushrods and valve springs 200 shipped takes all

need a set of stock wheels and tires, rear bumper and receiver hitch if anyone wants to trade for anything i have listed. thanks

I've got a chrome rear bumper & hitch, but they'd be coming from Georgia...Imagine shipping would be a b*tch? They came off an '05 if you're interested let me know.

Not from the list above. I am seriously considering putting a fuel cell in my truck, and mount the FASS in the bed...damn thing is so loud? So I could use some AN fittings and 1/2" fuel line. Got anything lying around?

i have some regular black half inch fuel line but i dont think i have any an fittings sitting around but i will check and let you know

I could also use a race cover with v-band outlet and/or a billet compressor wheel for a BW S475.

Back