Stock commonrail with tuner

I know a guy who ran a high 13 in a 2500 4x4 4dr short bed automatic. All he had was a predator/puck stack. Most run around a 14sec quarter mile though.

with my truck, tuner, intake, and exhaust, I could never get into the 14's. A few changes,,, then woah,, LOL

Kevin

Theres one local 2005 with Intake, exhaust and Smarty running 13.9-14.2 depending on the other factors that day. Its a QC ShortBed 4x4. Truck runs very well with so little done!

With the edge hot, 5" exh, AFE intake and stock fuel/turbo I ran a 13.85 in my 06 4x4 mega cab 3" lift on 34" toyo MT's

1.9 60ft @ 98 mph

I also ran a 13.98 with smarty. (30* temp diff) same 1.9 60'

My wife runs traction limited mid 14's with her stock 2wd Mega Cab. Only mods are Smarty on SW #5, K&N drop in air filter & Geno's muffler delete pipe.

I ran a 13.6 with just a bullydog quad boost fooler and a fass on a stock turbo.....

Turbo only last for a couple passes tho..

With stock tranny, smarty, AFE, and exhuast on 35's i ran a 15.1. With the Goerend tranny and on stock tires I ran a 14.2.

I ran 14.04 with my truck in the sig running in 2wd because I was afraid I would wreck my stock converter if I put it in 4x4 . That was running just a Crazy Larry and a TS Ramifier every thing else stock except exhaust and intake. I actually twisted the center out of the flex plate doing that. After that I put an HTS trans in it and ran a 13.03 first time out with the same set up but in 4x4

Quad cab short bed, stock trans, stock turbo, edge on 5, 5in exh, Afe bladerunner and Afe intake on 35s I went 15.0 with 8-10 lb launches. Edge off 16.5. My uncles with stock everyting went 16.7 so I gained 2 tenths just in air mods prob would be more if I was running smaller tires.

don't really know that QC, SB matters a whole lot. I ran 14.3 @ 94mpg in my mega on 37's with a 6" lift on the Smarty alone. That was using software they had 2 yrs ago. I added a TST to that and ran 13.8 @ 95mph but... I also blew the truck up LOL Be careful playing with a totally stock truck. It can get expensive.

I agree with most.... high 13's to low 14's

Cool thanks there is a guy at my work that wants to run me I just have innovative tunes and exhaust should be a close race.

Back