Stock cp3?

Just curious whats the highest horsepower fuel and with spray on a stock cummins cp3?

Kevin

650ish fuel only hp on a 05' (Luken) with stock sticks also. I think that is highest or close to it. His truck is yellow also if you are reffering to the hp battle between the two busses.

650ish fuel only hp on a 05' (Luken) with stock sticks also. I think that is highest or close to it. His truck is yellow also if you are reffering to the hp battle between the two busses.

Wow 650 stock sticks that awesome. Well he isnt in the bus competition haha well unless he show's up down here in texas to play.

So thats the highest fuel stock cp3?

relentless has a 780 hp stock cp3 truck. I wouldn't call it a dyno competition between me and cumminsbus, I'm just allowing him to finally catch up! Lol jk. I'm done throwing money at mine. I got to where I wanted to be, it's time to pay the damn thing off

relentless has a 780 hp stock cp3 truck. I wouldn't call it a dyno competition between me and cumminsbus, I'm just allowing him to finally catch up! Lol jk. I'm done throwing money at mine. I got to where I wanted to be, it's time to pay the damn thing off
Congrats on hitting 12s!

I guess missed that post.

Competely stock cp3 or with upgrades to it?

nick, I haven't run a 12 yet, but at a 13.001 I could take a good dump and run one.

And the stock cp3 did 750ish, bag of parts added like 20-30 hp

nick, I haven't run a 12 yet, but at a 13.001 I could take a good dump and run one.

And the stock cp3 did 750ish, bag of parts added like 20-30 hp
I was thinking 13.00000001 was still your best time Scott. Mostly just messing with you. Gotta pick on someone besides Tyler. That's just so easy, it get's kinda boring:hehe: My goal was 1k pounds. 994.9 was so close. Yet so far:hehe:

It took me quite a while to catch up to you and I don't Think I have caught you. But it is a fun having a rare truck but yet one that is involved! We MUST line them up at ennis!!:nos:

and to think i tried to buy a yellow 05 2wd dodge back in october... LOL

It took me quite a while to catch up to you and I don't Think I have caught you. But it is a fun having a rare truck but yet one that is involved! We MUST line them up at ennis!!:nos:

i will be in ennis, but truck will not make it down the track. we will meet up somewhere in the next few months... and trust me you caught me. no way ill be doing 780 in buda!

and dex, im glad you didnt buy a yellow 05....would have made me and cody give ours away

i will be in ennis, but truck will not make it down the track. we will meet up somewhere in the next few months... and trust me you caught me. no way ill be doing 780 in buda!

and dex, im glad you didnt buy a yellow 05....would have made me and cody give ours away

I will be in 2wd at ennis. So no boosted launches for me.. ohh well just hope to have some fun!

Well I now know that 798 hp is obtainable on stock cp3.... I was so close to 800hp I think if it wasnt so humid I could have hit 800*bdh*

Back