Straight piped 08 video. Check it out

Yeah to bad the truck is already wrecked, he got T-boned and tore the rearend loose on it. Now we will wait and see if they fix it or total it out.

Thats mine truck, she runs way better with no filter. To bad the truck got tboned last night.

dang that sucks. Do you have a programmer on it too?

If that was my brand new truck I would hope they would total it so I could get another. Especially if I was paying notes on a wrecked vehicle.

PTSUPERD said:
dang that sucks. Do you have a programmer on it too?

If that was my brand new truck I would hope they would total it so I could get another. Especially if I was paying notes on a wrecked vehicle.

No programer it was supposed to be here tommow,but thats kinda usless now. Ohh well. They wont give me a new truck, even if it cost 35000 for repair they would fix it because, it doesnt exceed the cost of the vechile new.

Nice to see you made it here 6.0lkid ..Welcome aboard
Sorry to hear about your truck

Did you have a check engine light or any driveability issues with the cat and dpf removed?
What did you do about the sensors?

nummit said:
Nice to see you made it here 6.0lkid ..Welcome aboard
Sorry to hear about your truck

Did you have a check engine light or any driveability issues with the cat and dpf removed?
What did you do about the sensors?

Thats exactly what I wanna know too

me 2, ive been trying to get my dad to do it to his truck but he wont because he's scared of warranty.

chase n.

6.0lkid said:
They wont give me a new truck, even if it cost 35000 for repair they would fix it because, it doesnt exceed the cost of the vechile new.

You might wanna check your state law on that. I know in some states and with certain insurance companies if it exceeds 60-70% of the value of the vehicle for the repair it's an automatic total loss.

npccpartsman said:
You might wanna check your state law on that. I know in some states and with certain insurance companies if it exceeds 60-70% of the value of the vehicle for the repair it's an automatic total loss.

Pig sooey baby!! Pig sooey!!:rockwoot:

I read on another board a while back when he had first done away with the emissions systems. He would not tell anyone what he did, no matter how many times they asked, no matter how nice or how mean they were, no matter how much they flamed......and I don't expect him to share it here either.

Sounds good at idle but also sounds a bit like a V8 gasser noise in there at speed. Some people like that I guess.

Yeah, the 6.0 sounded horrible at speed, nothing like a diesel. The 6.4 doesn't seem as bad but it's sounds similar to a straight thru muffled 6.0.

I am not going to waste money on taking my DPF off. I put a delete pipe in place of my resonator and it sounds just as good as that truck does. I also tuned my truck with a superchip and I get smoke with the DPF still there.

Back