Strange and Stupid Pulling Rules.........LIST!

JW3

I'll start it off:

1. "No Pulling Trucks"

2. "No Slipper Clutches"

Anyone else seen some stupid or strange pulling rules?

yes, nebraska diesel truck pullers
NO TRUCKS OVER 7500 LBS--------gay rule
NO DUALLY"S ---------------------very gay rule
robet
out

Joe,
I dont remember for sure but I have seen them in different sets of rules and thought they were pretty silly

I love the "NO PULLING TRUCKS":evil :rules: :bow: LOL

These pulls sound like there somewhere between BFE & you have a pretty mouth.

HAHAHA, i was so pissed when they said no dually's, come on, yes a dually has more rubber, but can hang less weight, and on a sticky track the srw's have the advantage, it just pisses me off (there just skered of my dually) LOL LOL
robert
out

If it blows smoke its dqed, how about high milage motors the blow smoke

I hate pulls that don't allow adding weight, hanging or not. It's getting better in my area but having a truck that weighs 6700 on a heavy day in a 8500 class I don't think so. Oh well I'll just go drag racing.

well if you add weight at the pull why don't you keep it on at the track???
kind of even's it out doesn't it lol Now you know how dually's feel at the track lolol
robert
out

I cant understand the NO WATER INJECTION i understand no meth/water but water for cooling the cylinders should be allowed !!:bang :dead-horse-fast2:

I've seen way to many to list here. But how about....unlimited RPM's in the street class? That's pretty STUPID.

Its pretty hard to regulate rpm's though. JoeBob, what brand truck do you run?

I think all the 7500lb classes are goofy for the diesels. Most places I go with those the dmax guys make up the 7500lb class rule. 8k should be a standard.

Stupid rules.... 8500 pounds for pick ups.

If it smokes, you are DQed, (It did, I was)

Not letting automatics shift.

Rpm rules for trucks-like they are farm tractors.
Gosh lets get a pace truck next.:bang

Exhaust size turbo rule for trucks.

No duallys

Letting a 2.8, bushed, adapter plated charger into a street class.:badidea:

Telling me to turn my stereo off, they said it was to loud and i wouldnt be able to hear the flaggers...can someone tell me the problem with that statment, i thought thats what the flags were for, besides i cant hear much over the engine anyways.

how bout no gauges! lol some local idiots came up with that one
and tires no larger than 285 or 33 lol! when god was passing out brains they thought he said drains!

Back