Strangest 7.3 intercooler I've seen yet.

maybe if you could mask the intercooler with a cowl hood or hood scoop, kinda reminds me of the Subari WRX STI intercooler.

I like it!When it would blow off my tubing then the whole innercooler would fly off!I think it would work good on my X's lugage rack.:cyclops:

Looks very cool but not very practicle, it appears that it resticts access to all the things on the top of the motor (fuel filter, level dipsticks...)

i think is really cool that he thought of it personally... EVERYONE should own tools thats what makes the world interesting... and keep me fixing what they break!

That has to stink when it comes a real heavy rain. That has to be the strangest intercooler option I have ever seen. Definately needs a scoop to direct the air to it.

I'll bet it's really effective when it's O dark 30 in the morning after a 14" snow storm. :umno:

dan

Last edited:
"We cant believe the reaction it gets at stop lights and from the general public"

Anyone that see's it is prolly going " Hey dude,The radiator goes in front!"
Id think it would make changin the fuel filter and just basic looking around much more involved. Definatley different..

Back