Street Outlaw Race Motorplex

Ryan Tucker

Do it Dont talk about it.
Hell of a race today. Lots of diesels between rounds. Hope Rizzy in the black truck didnt burn up, Bad blow up and hell of a fire!! Hope hes ok

Tucker

Dont know Duramax for **** but sounded like rack hung open with 5 kits on, and likely seen north of 7k before it scattered to hell and back. Hell of a fire

Pass where it happened

Attachments

• 20191026_200754.jpg
    20191026_200754.jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 0
Better picture

Attachments

• 20191026_200630.jpg
    20191026_200630.jpg
    273.2 KB · Views: 0
Video on facepage. Didn't look or sound good

Last edited:
Dont know Duramax for **** but sounded like rack hung open with 5 kits on, and likely seen north of 7k before it scattered to hell and back. Hell of a fire

The catch can overflowed onto the header, he didnt have any real damage and had it ready to run within 30mins. Now Shaddey on the other hand blew another Hamilton solid block all over the track.

The catch can overflowed onto the header, he didnt have any real damage and had it ready to run within 30mins. Now Shaddey on the other hand blew another Hamilton solid block all over the track.

Did you run or was it all promods?

Did you run or was it all promods?

No, I dont have any running drag trucks at the moment. Still prepping for 2020. :doh:

There were bunch of other trucks though, mostly pro street and 5.90 trucks, then Larry Brown ran his stock silver truck and actually did pretty well considering. The trans in the flat bed said no thanks after 1 Way installed a new engine/injector setup... it should be mean street truck once its going again. Chris Reed, Paul Cato, Phillip Franklin, Nathan Wheeler, Cody Cloyd, Montana Cherry in 1ways truck, Ben Shadday, Rick Fietes, Dustin Sterling, Wade Minter, and probably more I just didnt see/know.

Paul Cato won on Saturday and Ryan took the win Sunday in 1 ways pro mod.

Last edited:
Hell of a race today. Lots of diesels between rounds. Hope Rizzy in the black truck didnt burn up, Bad blow up and hell of a fire!! Hope hes ok

Tucker

Wish we could have gone. I worked at the shop all day. Bruce was there working on his junk, too! :lolly: I didn't know they were going to run a diesel class.

No, I dont have any running drag trucks at the moment. Still prepping for 2020. :doh:

There were bunch of other trucks though, mostly pro street and 5.90 trucks, then Larry Brown ran his stock silver truck and actually did pretty well considering. The trans in the flat bed said no thanks after 1 Way installed a new engine/injector setup... it should be mean street truck once its going again. Chris Reed, Paul Cato, Phillip Franklin, Nathan Wheeler, Cody Cloyd, Montana Cherry in 1ways truck, Ben Shadday, Rick Fietes, Dustin Sterling, Wade Minter, and probably more I just didnt see/know.

Paul Cato won on Saturday and Ryan took the win Sunday in 1 ways pro mod.

That is a pretty good lineup! Good to get the diesels out in front of a big crowd for sure- how was the reception among the fans?

I was there and it was pretty cool. It looked like quite a few of the diesels were having trouble, but when one went down the track like it should have the crowd went wild!

If its baby blue its John Fyffe maybe? Also Mike Skinner was there as well.

Thanks! A google search shows it was John Fyffe. Nice car and really hooked! I really wanted to talk to him down there but everyone was so busy when I went by I didn't have the heart to interrupt them.

That was Rick Fletes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rick was in the Silver 70 Chevelle street car. He runner up'd on both days. Hell of a job by him!

Last edited:
Back