One Hot 03
well new rule weight in bed this year

wow extcab guys are going to be well a little pissed i would say

dont know what to think

well new rule weight in bed this year

wow extcab guys are going to be well a little pissed i would say

dont know what to think

Why would longer trucks care?
Wheelbase helps itself. Weight in the bed screws the shorter trucks.

Why would you ever put weight in the bed of a pickup? When we go to pick up parts in our trucks, we always put them on our hood or front bumper so everyone knows we have a pickup. The big box in the back is just to hold the spare tire and empty beer cans. ;)

weights going to be closer to the front on a reg cab thats what i am brining up. i know a few that will be bringing up a fuss

Don't be too sure that it's all bad. When Pat beat Colesanti and D'amico, they had big weight up front, and Pat had just sandbags in the bed. Next event, D'amico shows up with much less weight up front.

As long as the weight is in front of the rear axle, it's adding traction to both axles.

Don't be too sure that it's all bad. When Pat beat Colesanti and D'amico, they had big weight up front, and Pat had just sandbags in the bed. Next event, D'amico shows up with much less weight up front.

As long as the weight is in front of the rear axle, it's adding traction to both axles.

its all good for me i will be putting the interior back together

That rule is so damn dumb. No hanging weights just ends up in broken parts.

weights going to be closer to the front on a reg cab thats what i am brining up. i know a few that will be bringing up a fuss

Then you mean long bed vs. shortbed. That I can see. I can see anyone with a long bed Ext cab *****ing. The only thing with longer wheel base then them is CC LB.

How so? Is this assuming no hanging weights out front?

Yes on no hanging weight out front. It can only be in the bed. The longer trucks have an advantage. If front axle weight of crew cab long and regular cab same. The CC has the advantage because the weight is further from the rear axle. Giving the same weight more leverage.

Then you mean long bed vs. short bed. That I can see. I can see anyone with a long bed Ext cab *****ing. The only thing with longer wheel base then them is CC LB.

:Cheer:

yes sir i do

ps hows your truck??? since the last pull at rumble at the red when i last talk to you

That rule is so damn dumb. No hanging weights just ends up in broken parts.

How does hanging weight save parts? It loads the truck harder. Hanging weight did not seem to save you parts at Goshen.

:Cheer:

yes sir i do

ps hows your truck??? since the last pull at rumble at the red when i last talk to you

Running great. Just will not move!:kick:
I broke the trans main shaft at Zanesville.:bang I got all the parts to fix it. Just been to busy getting ready to fight the snow.

How does hanging weight save parts? It loads the truck harder. .

There are several Dodges in our area that continually have driveline problems when pulling without FHW. Some have quit entering classes where they can't hang weight. Seems like the rear bounces a little and then Ka-boom.

Yup, dodges aint smooth like chevy's. At least the 3rd gen trucks hook smoother w/o weight then 2nd gen trucks.:doh:

I have a weight bracket for sale that fits in the bed hold's around 10 john deer weights. Dont need anymore built to hold weights to and from track.

Back